Catacombs 2 waypoint

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

timmermac
Paladin
United States of America

Catacombs 2 waypoint

Post by timmermac » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:46 pm

The waypoint at this location is not activating.
I'd like to apologize in advance for anything that I may say or do that could be construed as offensive as I slowly go NUTS. - Colonel O'Neill

I'm telling you, Teal'c. If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna' lose it.
"Lose it. " It means, "Go crazy. " "Nuts. " "Insane. " "Bonzo. " "No longer in possession of one's faculties. " "Three fries short of a Happy Meal. " "Wacko. "

h4r4ld
Germany

Re: Catacombs 2 waypoint

Post by h4r4ld » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:21 pm

iirc this bug also occurred in vanilla (very rare) too, so it shouldn't be an nez issue

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:05 am

that did not happen to me ever...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Okapi
Paladin

Post by Okapi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Hello,

Seen this happen in LoD 1.13 too (at the sewers level 2 that is), the waypoint will get activated (most of the time) when you create a town portal, if that's not working try going to town and back again.

Cheers,

~Okapi

Return to “Nezeramontias”