About the quests.

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Shadow Empires.

Moderators: Black Heart, Joel

No votes

Total votes: 0

Pinder

About the quests.

Post by Pinder » Thu May 05, 2005 10:38 pm

I'm just curious as to how much the questing system will be revamped. Will you be sticking to the regular six quests per act, or will there be a much more intricate system.

Also, I think we're all eagerly awaiting an update. Three months ago something big was coming *soon* and I'm getting antsy. So, any teasers to subside my lusting palatte for now?

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Re: About the quests.

Post by Joel » Fri May 06, 2005 8:13 am

Pinder";p="223195" wrote: I'm just curious as to how much the questing system will be revamped. Will you be sticking to the regular six quests per act, or will there be a much more intricate system.
Well there still sae amoutn of quest, but they were made non linear.
For example, you start act 1 by quest 1 & 2 then you have to go to quest 6. This lead you to quest 1 of act2 then you come back to quest 3 & 4 in act 1 etc ...

BEside this, you'll find some infos in books or scroll that give hints for non logged quests.
Pinder";p="223195" wrote: Also, I think we're all eagerly awaiting an update. Three months ago something big was coming *soon* and I'm getting antsy. So, any teasers to subside my lusting palatte for now?
Well the beta is running for a month now. Bash my etster to not furnish that much screenshot ;)
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

Pinder

Re: About the quests.

Post by Pinder » Sun May 08, 2005 1:51 am

Joel";p="223245" wrote:Well the beta is running for a month now. Bash my etster to not furnish that much screenshot ;)
Speaking of which, you wouldn't have any tester openings at the moment, would you? (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more)

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Joel » Sun May 08, 2005 9:24 am

well, I periodically seek out new testers , just look when the Beta Tester threads unlocks ;) (hint v0.5 is coming soon, and I may need additionnal ones indeed)
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

Return to “Shadow Empires”