Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Shadow Empires.

Moderators: Black Heart, Joel

No votes

Total votes: 0

BloodyJesus

Post by BloodyJesus » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:04 pm

Common guys. Be serious ... this mod will never be released.

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:25 pm

And, just why, do you say that good sir? Last I checked, Joel has been working his tail off on this mod. So please, until you get facts straight, dont jump to conclusions.

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

Ulmo
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: ....

Post by Ulmo » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:50 pm

BloodyJesus";p="245854" wrote:Common guys. Be serious ... this mod will never be released.
That doesn't really matter...
Joel &co enjoy developping this mod, and tester enjoy playing the beta versions.

worldslayer608
Paladin

Post by worldslayer608 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:54 am

i have been a modder for morrowind for quite a long time and if i have learned nething it is that modding takes time to correct ne bugs test it and distribute it and sometimes ppl dont like waiting and that is too bad and another reaseon most ppl make mods is for them to experiment with things and some mods never make it out and that is just to bad for the consumers cuz it was just something that was droped so the consumer may think it was a faliure but the modder usually doesnt becuz they have fun attempting it so just be patient and look for updates on it :)
Last edited by worldslayer608 on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Joel » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:54 am

Again :roll:
1/ thanks for thinking that I may have, well, a real life out there that is far more important than any of your whining.
2/ then, maybe it's better if I actually spend time WORKING on th emod instead of UPDATING post here.

thanks for your very informative post anyway ... the very kind of neat post liek to find on the board by a monday morning
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

praetorian
United States of America

Post by praetorian » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:28 am

Ah, lovely mondays...

Well, I for one am looking forward to the release of this mod. I have seen a lot of great things come from the keep and expect this will be another one.

:toasting:

Here is to the work you have completed so far!

Return to “Shadow Empires”