1.13a bugs

Information and updates for the Kingdom of Tenai mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Vegabond_635

Headoff

Re: 1.13a bugs

Post by Headoff » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:40 pm

Well sorry :oops: i was exploring...Sorry i will becareful more in the future...

Sky-Fire

Post by Sky-Fire » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:26 pm

so before i start to tell my little poor story i will say sry if it was postet before... i didnt read it in bug topic so i will tell it now...

"Poor little Sky - thats me - wantet to make a new paladin after his zealot got 150 and hell mostly through.... so he decided to make a Seraph, a caster. Looking on Skill tablets showed that he could cube some kinds of tablets on his Holy Symbol.... 3 of them were Absorb Lightning / Fire / Ice. So poor little Sky bought 25 of all kind of tablets so he could cube the skills on his holy symbol.... After he collected everything ( absorb skills cost around 15mio gold ) he muled it to his new pally about tcp / ip games.... than he cubed on but see there ! Poor little sky got even poorer as he was before ! All absorb tablets wich should work for Templar AND Seraph dont work ! WHATS THAT ??"

So thats the bug.. hopefully my nice story is written without mistakes.. ok ok... not TOO much mistakes... but this bug is quite heavy because i cant cube 3 skills wich make absorb on my tablet.. thats not fair :/

mfg sky
Last edited by Sky-Fire on Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redflamedragon

Post by redflamedragon » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:48 pm

is the town portal scroll supposed t ocost 999000 gold? also you cant buy tp scrolls and the enemies are very hard to hit off the bat... anyone else have these problems? id like to know whats wrong...

Treeko

Post by Treeko » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:57 pm

Okay, me and my little brother have been playing this mod over a LAN. We've gotten to act five, and right as we were about to fight the ancients, the game crashed. Okay, no big deal, so we continued to play... but now the game began to crash repeatedly, we couldn't even make it to the Arreat Summit without it crashing.

We're really not sure what is causing the crashes, but we have noticed that the game crashes (albeit, not every time) under the following circumstances.

1. One of us talks to Malah.
2. We travel anywhere (using a waypoint, town portal, stairs) while we have any sort of aura equipped.
3. If one of us is already in a town, and the other player waypoints to that town.

As I said, it doesn't crash *every* time under these circumstances, but these seem to be the only circumstances that it *does* crash under.

I recently acquired a Tower Shield with five sockets, and filled the sockets with Aura Amethysts, and he recently got a good bow that also equips him with an Aura, so we are under the impression that the Auras have something to do with it.

As of right now, we are unable to make any progress in the game, since it crashes before we even get out of town.

Any help on the nature of this bug would be greatly appreciated.

t0xict0by

Post by t0xict0by » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:10 am

I know this has been posted before, but I couldn't find an answer to the bug except for lure Flower Tenai out of the room. Moreover, my bug is the Flower of Tenai crash, how do I get past it? I tried luring it, yet it would only follow to a cetain distance then turn back. I deeply apologize if I mistakenly looked over the post with the answer to this bug.

needtoask

Post by needtoask » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:29 am

assertion failure
expression : unrecoverable interal error 6f8be260
Last edited by needtoask on Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:36 am

try running the mod in 1.10, I dont think its updated for 1.11 yet.
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

needtoask

Post by needtoask » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:13 pm

thats what it said when i did in 1.10

when i tryed in 1.11 i ended up having to reinstall to go to 1.10

Dworek
Banned
Paladin

Post by Dworek » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:27 am

Well ive got some questions about possible incomplete items or something that well makes strange things.. things like when highlightning the item dmg will lower, and if useing some of these items u can get some spells, energy shield in this case for free.. that is 0 mana instead of 500+ something..

Take a look to see what i mean.

And please answer if uve seen this before or know what might be wrong.. also which item is causing this?

--

edit the vid might not be entire so that u only can see 80% of it or so.. i apoligise for my upload server does this for some reason.. hope that u wont encounter these problems tho..
Last edited by Dworek on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

i Want to know

Post by i Want to know » Sun May 21, 2006 11:41 am

[quote=Vegabond_635";p="233883"]Known Issues:

Killing Cleece Tenai in this version 1.13a may cause you to crash in the throne room.[/quote]
i have 2 bugs the first is kinda the killing cleece Tenai but my game crashes after i have killed him and the boss when Baal laughs. The second one im not sure, when i Put a hand axe in my cube without anything else i can press transmute now its a white Exeptional of the hand axe and again i get the elite version and then i can do it 1 time more then i get a uber unique version of the elite.. i have tried it with 3 chars and i can do it with nearly all items in game. and btw nice mod :)
Last edited by i Want to know on Sun May 21, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinNova
Banned
Knight

Post by ShinNova » Tue May 23, 2006 1:17 pm

[quote=i Want to know";p="271754"][quote=Vegabond_635";p="233883"]Known Issues:

Killing Cleece Tenai in this version 1.13a may cause you to crash in the throne room.[/quote]
i have 2 bugs the first is kinda the killing cleece Tenai but my game crashes after i have killed him and the boss when Baal laughs. The second one im not sure, when i Put a hand axe in my cube without anything else i can press transmute now its a white Exeptional of the hand axe and again i get the elite version and then i can do it 1 time more then i get a uber unique version of the elite.. i have tried it with 3 chars and i can do it with nearly all items in game. and btw nice mod :)[/quote]

Yep, lure Cleece out and proceed to pwn the crap out of Flower Tenai, dont worry the last guy for some reason just isnt as hard as Sammie Tenai, the second baal spawn, dont know why either.

That? That is a feature in the game that has made it so popular compared to Median 2 and the like, which is good.

The last thing I want to see is Median being the most played mod.

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Wed May 24, 2006 2:53 pm

[quote=ShinNova";p="271967"]That? That is a feature in the game that has made it so popular compared to Median 2 and the like, which is good.

The last thing I want to see is Median being the most played mod.[/quote]

It is considered bad manners to bash a mod in another mod's forum.
Last edited by Brother Laz on Wed May 24, 2006 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

ShinNova
Banned
Knight

Post by ShinNova » Wed May 24, 2006 7:31 pm

[quote=Brother Laz";p="272113"][quote=ShinNova";p="271967"]That? That is a feature in the game that has made it so popular compared to Median 2 and the like, which is good.

The last thing I want to see is Median being the most played mod.[/quote]

It is considered bad manners to bash a mod in another mod's forum.[/quote]

Do you even dare to think I care at all, do you Laz? Ive been a thorn on your side for a very long time now, I ain't stopping here, Laz!

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Wed May 24, 2006 7:55 pm

Welcome back, Lord_Magus. I almost missed you.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

ShinNova
Banned
Knight

Post by ShinNova » Thu May 25, 2006 2:50 am

[quote=Brother Laz";p="272160"]Welcome back, Lord_Magus. I almost missed you.[/quote]

Prepare your minions, I will soon come into your mod and turn its denizens to dust, Mwahahahaha!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wow! I can't believe how much fun a flame war is! :snipersmile: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :letskill: :flamer:
Last edited by ShinNova on Thu May 25, 2006 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

soldol

Post by soldol » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:56 am

ok im not meaning to be mean but why the hell does it crash when i try to enter act 5 thro the portal
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Anti-You

Post by Anti-You » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:23 am

Even when I lure cleece tenai out and go kill Flower Tenai, the game crashes before I even get he to 50% health. Now, its not taking me 5 minuts to do this. I'm a level 96 necromancer Vampire and I can kill Flower in about 15-20 seconds.

I tried killing him, luring him, and nothing seems to work.

WTF?

*jacks

Post by *jacks » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:53 am

Try to not kill cleece, that's what worked for me.
If you have minions, you'll probably want to unsummon them. I know my necromancer's minions picked off cleece while I wasn't looking, so that might be your problem.

shig001

Post by shig001 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:40 pm

[quote=Anti-You";p="279775"]Even when I lure cleece tenai out and go kill Flower Tenai, the game crashes before I even get he to 50% health. Now, its not taking me 5 minuts to do this. I'm a level 96 necromancer Vampire and I can kill Flower in about 15-20 seconds.

I tried killing him, luring him, and nothing seems to work.

WTF?[/quote]

Somehow I got passed this by playin it on LAN. I crashed, but the people I was playin with didnt.

It might just be that whoever KILLS cleece is the only one that crashes.
o_O

Gorerotted

Post by Gorerotted » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:36 pm

We're really not sure what is causing the crashes, but we have noticed that the game crashes (albeit, not every time) under the following circumstances.

1. One of us talks to Malah.
2. We travel anywhere (using a waypoint, town portal, stairs) while we have any sort of aura equipped.
3. If one of us is already in a town, and the other player waypoints to that town.
Me and my mate have the same problem when playing Tcp/Ip Games. I don´t know how to fix that, and even now when we´re not equipping Aura Items the game seems to crash when we approach each other, e.g. when he enter a town portal or when we proceed to the next area. But in fact, that doesn´t happen all the time, and occured first when we entered act 5. Quite strange, isn´t it?

I hope someone can help us, Greetz Ziege

Stan

Post by Stan » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:21 pm

Game Crash after kill Tenai guy at throne
i downloaded 1.13a to "avoid" this
without success
:cry:

justin3009
Paladin
United States of America

Post by justin3009 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:01 am

Rather annoying bug. If you go to claw viper temple 2, and die there. You won't be able to reenter it ever agian. YOu have to remake the game in order to do it...

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:28 am

seeing as this thread has been revived, mephisto some times crashes the game with a items.ccp error. also reloading your characters more than 3 times causes the game to crash with the access violation error.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

steezinNA

Post by steezinNA » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:23 am

I've installed ALL of the files form the 1.13A Zip, and Diablo Wont' load. I get this error Message.

Assertion Failure
Locatio:; line#307
Expression: Unrecoverable Internal Error 6f8be260

Any help would be appreciated :)

Xomass

Post by Xomass » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:10 pm

why you stop KoT mod update?? :cry: please Go ON and clean bug's of this cool mod! or go to hell :x :)

Return to “Kingdom of Tenai”