1.13a bugs

Information and updates for the Kingdom of Tenai mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Vegabond_635

Entity-81

Post by Entity-81 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:07 pm

Life overlap does not effect your maximum HP. It rolls over at about 32'720, or pretty close to. You still have your MAX HP, even if it says you have 5000 HP when your full, just add 5000 on top of 32'700, making 37'700 HP.

And, yes, your HP globe will appear 1/10th full, but this doesnt mean you have that tiny amount, go get hit by a monster and test it, if this isnt believable ;)

supersonic666
Paladin

Post by supersonic666 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:35 pm

u mean when he hits me and drops my life to 0 i wouldnt diel? coz if what u say is true i can have up to 90k life now^^

new_avatar

Re: 1.13a bugs

Post by new_avatar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:14 pm

So you're saying it's just graphic bug?
Like with grief on b.net realms. Damage it gives you is HUGE but on screen you see base dmg of your weapon.
So this is like that?
You mess with fire, you get burned.
You mess with me, you get 98% fatal injuries.

whitejesus
Champion of the Light

Post by whitejesus » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:26 pm

Leveled expressions full set bonus Elemental absorb xx (player lvl) is not calculated(edit) the shield in this set that gives individual absorb DOES work properly, maybe change it to each absorb.

/edit
The last samuri set ring I believe does not give the elemental absorb of 10 like it should as well.

/edit
also when in shadowboss avatar and you use a charge up, i only have tried this with tiger strike, it never "finishes" when I use a regular attack for a finishing move, it sits there saying that it does the charged up dmg(on "c" screen) for many attacks until the charges run out of time. I am almost certain that it DOES do the dmg it says for multiple attacks.
Last edited by whitejesus on Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your my boy blue

Legion

Post by Legion » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:11 pm

Assertion failure
Expression: eComponent <NUM_COMPONENTS

Pops up every time i kill de haug

supersonic666
Paladin

Post by supersonic666 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:18 pm

dont kill the monster b4 ade hauq just make her folow u outside the main room, and u shoyld realy read few topics b4 posting this.. there is a answer there somewhere

whitejesus
Champion of the Light

Post by whitejesus » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:50 am

K - the lvl 90 barb set's 15 elemental absorb does not work either I do not believe. It is way far godly tho. I also have a problem with the lvl 90 assassin set, why does the amulet give 5x manna and other stuff dealing with energy and manna. my assassin has like 50k manna.. for what? especially since its a samuri set she doesnt need manna especially when she leeches 60% manna?? its kind of useless i think, compared to how much thebarb set owns. just my thoughts dont take any of this to heart.

thanks
Your my boy blue

Vegabond_635
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Vegabond_635 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:31 pm

You dont use dragon blade then do you? Try strafing a single mob with that, one that you normaly can't beat head-head.
Owner and single Modder of Kingdom of Tenai

Kingdom of Tenai Website
Kingdom of Tenai Forum

whitejesus
Champion of the Light

Post by whitejesus » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:34 pm

Yea I use dragon blade but I find that dance of death does way more dmg to monsters. I find that dragon blade doesnt attack very fast at all even with like +200%+ IAS. When I do strafe a mob of monsters also it only attacks about 3-4 times. I am just curious why the manna/energy boost to the assn set?
Last edited by whitejesus on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your my boy blue

whitejesus
Champion of the Light

Post by whitejesus » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:07 pm

So how does that cleece bug work, I have been able to get past it a few times. The last time I just killed him first then flower with my barb, I have found that if he goes south from the spawn that I can procede without crashing.
Your my boy blue

Entity-81

Post by Entity-81 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:19 pm

@whitejesus

+absorb elemental and %absorb elemental are two different mods.

Use Meteor as an example here, when it falls and hits you with its initial impact, thats where you need %absorb.
As it burns on ground and does damage over xxseconds, thats where you need +absorb.

I believe these mods you say don't work, DO work :roll: try having both % and +absorb..

Frio
Champion of the Light

Post by Frio » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:48 pm

A weapon item, [damn i forgot name, warp something] orange colored name, paladin only, 2x3 in inventory, looks like a ordinary club on the ground has no image.

Körby

2 things

Post by Körby » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:17 pm

i recognised 2 things while playing by now:

Magic missle cant aim at the bone prison " an evil force" casted by diablo

and the trollbelt sunray of ra has no defence display is missing !

EDIT: anotherone:

The Kings ( before baal ) cannot be aimed around corners like every other enemy ( with magic missles )
Last edited by Körby on Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

supersonic666
Paladin

Post by supersonic666 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:47 pm

it has -100% def i think

Körby

Post by Körby » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:31 pm

well thats right but its now said how much defence it exacly has it says like:

Name
Itemtype
Durability
Stats

Defence is missing

Vegabond_635
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Vegabond_635 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:37 pm

0 Defense = no line

Kingdom of Tenai Website
Kingdom of Tenai Forum

Ryzzer

Post by Ryzzer » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:21 am

Yesterday morning my friend came over to chill, and he told me about this mod, so I DL'd it, and got to play a while, but for some reason the Diabolic mod was still on (my bro uses it constantly) and I couldn't gain any XP. So today I deleted the diabolic Patch_D2 file, and copy/pasted the patch_d2 and DLL's from KoT again. When I ran D2 It popped up an error. I haven't seen anyone post this error yet, so correct me if I'm wrong!!!

Diablo II Error:
Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fa88ee3

I have no clue what this means, maybe someone here will. I tried re-installing Diablo2 and LOD and copy/pasting the KoT items again, and same error popped up. So I decided to do a complete delete of the Diablo2 file, and KoT download. And start fresh, new KoT download and brand spankin re-install. Still, same error.

Any help would be appreciated, cuz that hour and a half I got to play yesterday morning was bad a$$!!!
Last edited by Ryzzer on Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegabond_635
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Vegabond_635 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:45 am

Did you do a fresh install and update to 1.10 LoD not 1.11.

Kingdom of Tenai Website
Kingdom of Tenai Forum

Ryzzer

Post by Ryzzer » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:50 am

I've never heard of the 1.11 release...

And yes I updated to 1.10 each time!

Mark617

Post by Mark617 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:34 am

Every vendor I talk to crashes me. It just starting happening after I beat Baal in normal. Not sure why. Could this be the passive bug doing this? I seem to have no problems (yet) playing, excluding the above obviously.

Did fresh install of LOD >>> patched from 1.07 to 1.10 >>> Copied over KoT files.
Last edited by Mark617 on Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whiterin

Post by Whiterin » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:57 pm

I have seen a few bugs while playing this game. First bug, when you enter act 5 it causes a crash about 60% of the time. Second, ias is very messed up. The Greek IAS runes have no effect. The only way I have been able to max my ias in silver knight form is with that Jesters Laugh weapon. I have even tried a shaeled weapon with ias from other items, the only thing that maxes ias though is the weapon. Another thing. Skills dissappear sometimes. It can usually be fixed by picking up the character symbol in the inventory and putting it back down. I have had to rejoin the game before to get skills back though. Some skills seem to be way way overpowered, it seems like there should be a damage cap somewhere... Oh, also. Act 3 mercs are unable to use a shield now. They can use all the other items, but can no longer use shields. Putting items in the cube and transmuting them to make them uniques is a bug from what I have read, however, you may want to consider leaving it in. I makes it easy to get items yes, but this allows people to be able to explore with characters. One things I have had fun doing in this game is just gambling a bunch of items to see what they turn into. Leaving this in would also cut back some on the "HAHA YOU NOOB I PWN JOO!!!111" from other players since people that are not able to play all day will still be able to have decent items. Another issue. I am unable to get to hell, whenever I kill the Flower Tenai (I think this is the one) it crashes the game. Also, sometimes Larzuk does not have any crafting items at all, the page is just blank. I have had to leave the town and re enter several times before to get items to show up. Well, that is all I can think of right now. Thanks.

kenshinhimurasp

Post by kenshinhimurasp » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:38 am

[quote=Whiterin";p="237543"]I have seen a few bugs while playing this game. First bug, when you enter act 5 it causes a crash about 60% of the time. Second, ias is very messed up. The Greek IAS runes have no effect. The only way I have been able to max my ias in silver knight form is with that Jesters Laugh weapon. I have even tried a shaeled weapon with ias from other items, the only thing that maxes ias though is the weapon. Another thing. Skills dissappear sometimes. It can usually be fixed by picking up the character symbol in the inventory and putting it back down. I have had to rejoin the game before to get skills back though. Some skills seem to be way way overpowered, it seems like there should be a damage cap somewhere... Oh, also. Act 3 mercs are unable to use a shield now. They can use all the other items, but can no longer use shields. Putting items in the cube and transmuting them to make them uniques is a bug from what I have read, however, you may want to consider leaving it in. I makes it easy to get items yes, but this allows people to be able to explore with characters. One things I have had fun doing in this game is just gambling a bunch of items to see what they turn into. Leaving this in would also cut back some on the "HAHA YOU NOOB I PWN JOO!!!111" from other players since people that are not able to play all day will still be able to have decent items. Another issue. I am unable to get to hell, whenever I kill the Flower Tenai (I think this is the one) it crashes the game. Also, sometimes Larzuk does not have any crafting items at all, the page is just blank. I have had to leave the town and re enter several times before to get items to show up. Well, that is all I can think of right now. Thanks.[/quote]

Wow dude, stop repeatng the bugs. Please read the topic, it gets really annoying when people state bugs over and over. I have never encountered the Larzuk bug, so it's probably just your comp. It crashes when you kill Cleece Tenai, and that doesn't matter. Just kill flower and lure cleece out of the room. The cube thing is not a bug, as vegabond already stated earlier. It's for his testing. Entering act five has only crashed me twice. And it only happens if you start a game really quickly then go to the wp immediately to a5.
I can confirm the transformation IAS bug. I just made a pali, recently got to a level with 55 mana. I attack extremely slow in black knight, so yeah.

A few bugs have not been stated before. The a3 merc can equip shields. My brother has an a3 merc and he equips a shield.

Btw, don't think of any more please unless you check the topic and see that it's not there.

I'm wondering if you can fix this vegabond:
If your character dies, your merc dies too. My merc uses full Desert Gear, and he has tons of auras. When I revive him, i need to pick up an item and place it back down to make the auras come again. Could you do something about this? It's starting to get annoying
extremely annoying. Also, look for the IAS bug whiterin mentioned
@whitejesus- hey, do oyu use dragon blade a lot? Right now i pretty much refrain from using it at all. I don't want to risk getting stuck in the ww bug thing (yes, i know it's an LoD bug)

Vegabond_635
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Vegabond_635 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:12 am

Ias isn't a bug, and neither are greek runes, they just dont work like you want, they dont work like a shael or dragon rune since they add stats regardless of slot (like a full set bonus in gold).

Base speed is king in this though because its such a better factor, sorry but thats just how blizzard made shapeshifts.

The merc/aura bug is also blizzards fault.

Kingdom of Tenai Website
Kingdom of Tenai Forum

Whiterin

Post by Whiterin » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:37 am

Hmmm, you sure the IAS is not a bug. I have had like 800% ias on my character and it still went very slow compaired to the Jesters Laughter weapon which had NO ias runes.

kenshinhimurasp

Post by kenshinhimurasp » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:42 pm

[quote=Ryzzer";p="237124"]I've never heard of the 1.11 release...

And yes I updated to 1.10 each time![/quote]
This is not a bug. If you only replaced the patch, then you did it wrong. You also have to place the .dll's from the KoT folder and put it in your d2 folder, replacing the old .dll's. This is probably why you are getting an error.

Return to “Kingdom of Tenai”