No sets/uniques/runewords available?

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

youbleed

No sets/uniques/runewords available?

Post by youbleed » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi, i started playing this mod. Its very easy so far, but still nice.

But i am a bit angry now.
I found my first set item, yaaaay, but "desactivated during this beta".
Then i found my first unique item, yaaaay, but "desactivated during this beta".
Then i got all runes + grey base to make my first runeword, yaaay, but "desactivated during this beta".

Is this normal? Version is 6.0 beta

Should i collect all componends to craft set items? Or are they too "desactivated" ?!
Should i collect all these runes or are they completely useless?

Thanks.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: No sets/uniques/runewords available?

Post by prodigypm » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 am

My personal advise is to ignore this beta , yes most of us that tested it are not satisfied.But it was easy enough even without uniques and sets.So wait for the difficulties to come , or him to copy median aka. ubers galore and than test the mod.Until then I suggest trying some other mods or other modern rpgs out there that can be fun for a while.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

bleedingapathy
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin

Post by bleedingapathy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:55 pm

I'll put it this way he has to do a complete overhaul of sets and what have you hence why it is still in "BETA" so just play it and if you find any bugs just be sure to post them in the bug section.

bleedingapathy
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin

Post by bleedingapathy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:57 pm

I wouldn't really worry about rune words or crafting all that much since rares are the way to go in it's current form

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Yes that's normal for this beta.

Also this betta is super easy due to characters skills changes as well ad monsters changes, so having thems would make it even more easy :)

But the main reason thoses are desactivated is because... well, I have to redo thems all, not just rebalance some properties here and there.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:48 am

An idea just popped into my head for like say unique options , if its posible in the d2 engine ...
A lot of items had CtC or Chance to ... If you can edit those chances and give them an inner cooldown that will be really something new in D2.
Example:Chance to cast a level 10 fireball (5sec. cooldown).That will make a lot of items interesting

I know you are trying with the D3 scheme - Items improve spells but that will eventually make stronger spells even stronger ... There is no running away from that.

I wish you good luck once again Xaphan.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”