Dead or alive

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

Istaryu

Dead or alive

Post by Istaryu » Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 am

Is this mod still alive? I love it, and I have been waiting for a full release forever.

Xibalba
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Re: Dead or alive

Post by Xibalba » Wed May 31, 2017 10:40 am

Istaryu" wrote:Is this mod still alive? I love it, and I have been waiting for a full release forever.
I'm also waiting for the full release of version 6. It's been in public beta for a while. Xaphan is still here.
Life is too short to drive boring cars.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Dead or alive

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:47 pm

I too am waiting for 6...probably sometime next year...you know how it goes...real life and all that...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”