Description: Guide : How to be a real Megalomaniac and annoy an entire community.
Getting rid of modmakers is just the first step to megalomania. Want to really do some damage? Here’s a guide on how to get rid of an entire forum/community:
5. Claim you know not only how to beat the mod but you study the “science” of it, know it and know it better than everyone else including the modmaker himself.
6. Tell all other
7. Provide no evidence for your outrageous claims. You know you are better than everyone else put together so why should you have to prove it.
8. When you do provide evidence, make sure you copy what other mod players have already posted (those so-called experts that haven’t got a clue) and post it as original work.
9. Get someone with similar megalomaniac tendencies to back you up without either of you providing evidence. Doesn’t have to be a moderator but it may carry more weight if it is.
11. Post about how to twink a low level character and delude yourself this is the much vaunted “science” you are so fond of talking about. Make sure the twinking is consistent with the copying in 8 above. It doesn’t matter what anyone says, you are supreme and everyone else is just a n00b.
12. Ask everyone else that plays
13. Tell everyone who plays
14. When all else fails simply say “you didn’t read what I said properly” and refuse to engage in any further dialogue.
Link to this article: Select all
[url=https://d2mods.info/forum/kb/viewarticle?a=447&sid=4cbbd9cc9b9aaadd84480b96a76bedea]Knowledge Base - How to Get Rid of Your Fellow ModPlayers[/url]