New Map Forum and New Moderator

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.
Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

New Map Forum and New Moderator

Post by Myhrginoc » Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:32 am

We have opened the Map Editing Forum to collect the many posts about the editing of area maps and game level design. Our redoubtable Paul Siramy and our newest moderator Onyx will host. We welcome Onyx to the Phrozen Keep staff!

All the map threads in the Tools forum have been moved over to the new forum. Over the next few days we shall try to locate map editing threads in other forums and move them too.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Souricette
Retired staff
Paladin

Hand-picked

Re: New Map Forum and New Moderator

Post by Souricette » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:54 am

Myhrginoc";p="136724" wrote:We have opened the Map Editing Forum to collect the many posts about the editing of area maps and game level design. Our redoubtable Paul Siramy and our newest moderator Onyx will host. We welcome Onyx to the Phrozen Keep staff!

All the map threads in the Tools forum have been moved over to the new forum. Over the next few days we shall try to locate map editing threads in other forums and move them too.
Welcome to you, Onyx!

And hurray, I'm no more the "youngest" moderator out there!!

Souricette

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:59 pm

Thanks, Myhrginoc and Souricette! :) Now I'm the youngest "brother" (do we have sisters within the staff? ;) ). Thanks to everybody for being so kind and helpful since my first post here... :)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:26 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, we currently have no sisters, only brothers. ;)

Wish it were otherwise, but then again, I wish there was a better balance of genders in the general membership, too. Ah, well, the curse of computer games like these...they tend to draw more males than females.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:37 am

aRacHnE is currently our only sister in the staff... she's not been around for a while though :-|

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Sorry...I wasn't counting hosted mod moderators when I said that...I was thinking in terms of forums not related to specific mods but to more general issues. :)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Return to “Staff Announcements”