Maintenance work

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.
Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Maintenance work

Post by Volf » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:34 am

Doing some necessary maintenance work on the site, some downtime is expected during today.
Still got things to do but there shouldnt be any more downtime as the tricky stuff was completed.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Maintenance work

Post by Necrolis » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:21 pm

thanks for the effort volf, however I noticed the quick reply has disappeared, is this permanent or just a temporary situation?

on a sort of similar note, Im curious if you plan on adding any of the mobile compatibility patches/mods (I know there are a few users doing mobile browsing)
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I will continue working on upgrading our customization to work with this version but its been a bit of a pain without any documentation and the database upgrade that was supposed to take 2 hours took 14. I wont be adding new features or mods , just doing what is necessary to keep the site online.
Quick reply might get readded but there are a couple of other old modules with a higher priority

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:03 am

Volf" wrote:I will continue working on upgrading our customization to work with this version but its been a bit of a pain without any documentation and the database upgrade that was supposed to take 2 hours took 14. I wont be adding new features or mods , just doing what is necessary to keep the site online.
Quick reply might get readded but there are a couple of other old modules with a higher priority
Ah ok :)

on that note: the pm/new messages popup is now even more broken; it no longer displays anything other than the close link (which doesn't work, never has in my experience...)
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Not surprised it doesnt work the pmpopup had a serious vulnerability and as there is no fix i removed the vulnerability.

Edit:
Fixed pm popup, brought back the standard quick reply and edited last posts get marked as unread as they used to

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 am

Volf" wrote:Not surprised it doesnt work the pmpopup had a serious vulnerability and as there is no fix i removed the vulnerability.

Edit:
Fixed pm popup, brought back the standard quick reply and edited last posts get marked as unread as they used to
so nice to have quick reply back :D

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Post by kidpaddle94 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Thanks for your time and work Volf ^.^

Return to “Staff Announcements”