Mod Info Request--Hell on earth 2

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
dreadknoughtx4

Mod Info Request--Hell on earth 2

Post by dreadknoughtx4 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 am

Hey guys/gals, Im hoping that someone has info on cube recipes for this mod, I like the mod, its listed as one of the modules for the D2SE manager and the file is fairly recent though Im guessing the mod has been around a long time. I have been searching the web and dont see a read-me file with the download files so info seems to be scarce on it :cry: . I appreciate any info as Im picking up lots of stuff and dont know any recipes. Someone said it was deleted as a mod topic, anyone know why?

FishGaming
United States of America

Re: Mod Info Request--Hell on earth 2

Post by FishGaming » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:48 am

I too am chiming in here years later as someone who also found on SNEJ this mod and cannot find any material when searching for a database of items and cube recipes. Does anyone have a list or a database link for this?

Cypress
Champion of the Light

Post by Cypress » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:01 am

Here's the documentation I have for this mod. I think it includes everything important.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FishGaming
United States of America

Post by FishGaming » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:58 am

Thank you for this!

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”