Xyrax Recipes please???

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Xyrax Recipes please???

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Hey boyz and girlz...need those since i only found something on a russian site,and it does not allow me to view the file since i am not a member of the site...tried to register but it does not allow me,maybe you need a invite or something...anyway,would appreaciate if somebody got it...also did not know where else to put this thread...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: Xyrax Recipes please???

Post by Vendanna » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Look on the limbo forum for the old Xyrax forum, the recipes will be found in there. also for where to ask you could have also used the "Black Omen Productions" -> Mods by Nefarius. to ask about the mod.

I haven't noticed your post until now.

The forum is at: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8581

There is also the page of Yonder, in which you should look at the Xyrax Section (patch 1.09) which contains the txts and runewords.

http://www.yonder.de/es/

Hope this helps you.
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Xyrax Recipes please???

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:30 pm

actually your second link helped more than you think...thank you very much!!!
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”