Looking for help with Glide settings...

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
Ensley03
United States of America

Looking for help with Glide settings...

Post by Ensley03 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:30 pm

My newer computer is not wanting to run D2 well. I get high fps, but the world around me is very choppy when I move. My character movement is fluid and natural, but my surroundings pass by like a flipbook at what appears to be about 5 FPS

Is there a way to make the background not choppy when moving around? I've tried many different settings, extensions, windowed/not windowed, changed refresh rate from 144 to 60, etc, and none of it seems to matter. I've even disabled all themes for Windows so I have to live with derpy text. I have a GTX 970, Windows 8 64 bit. Playing Hell Unleashed mostly, so the game has to be 1024x768 no matter what. If anyone has a similar system and could share their functional Glide settings, or just some advice, I'd really appreciate it.

SpiKe.
Forum Tech Support
Champion of the Light
Germany

Re: Looking for help with Glide settings...

Post by SpiKe. » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Pretty sure its because of the High Resulution, if the Mod doesnt extend the maps well, you can have this Problem. May try in a lower solution if it fix this, else try to play in d3draw, sometimes it helps.

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”