how could druid call both wolf and grizzly???

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
namduong16
Vietnam

how could druid call both wolf and grizzly???

Post by namduong16 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:52 am

hello everyone, i've just learned about modding diablo. I don't know what to do with file skills.txt to make druid can call both wolf and grizzly. Could someone tell me please? thank you very much
love diablo forever!!!

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

Re: how could druid call both wolf and grizzly???

Post by jessedazebra » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 am

You need to change group column in pettype.txt. As example, changing 1 to 2 in grizzly row will help you to summon both bear and one type of wolves. Making something like 1 to spiritwolf, 2 to fenris and 3 to grizzly will grant you an ability to call them all.
And for the future, use search on this site, there's like a ton of topics about your problem. ;)

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Post by Ogodei » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:03 am

You can also delete everything from ' group ' , as that columns simply prevents you from having pets of the same group, but doesn't hinder you while trying to summon non-grouped pets (see necromancer minions in PetTypes.txt).
If you want to be able to summon both Grizzly and one type of wolves, though, delete the group from the grizzly and follow jessedazebra's hints about grouping the wolves ;)

namduong16
Vietnam

Post by namduong16 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:18 am

Omg, really thanks to you, both of you!!! I've searched for this for a week til i knew phrozenkeep this morning :cry: really really thanks to you ;)

namduong16
Vietnam

Post by namduong16 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 pm

And for the next time, i will use search on this site : :)

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”