Hi, i am totaly newbie, can some one answer some questions?

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
the_simpsons_86

Hi, i am totaly newbie, can some one answer some questions?

Post by the_simpsons_86 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:35 pm

_ First i am really sorry about my bad english, since english is not my first language.

_ second, i have some question, pls answer me even it is too noob ^_^

+ what is doll stash? i read in the read me said something about the doll stash but i dont know what is this?

+
Version 7.55 (Full Release):
- Issue in Dungeon fixed (Level 14/EndLevel)
- 83 new Runewords, 67 new Sets, 962 new Uniques
- Some balance changes
- Souls have a new animation
- GamePort changed to: 7550

This is a quote from website, it said 83 new runewords? what is this?

+ I know about how can i create cow level, but what is black key, and how can i find it?

_ sorry if some of this answer have already cover in some where, but maybe i just cant find it, or i am too stupid at english to understand it :oops:

thanks for your help, and thanks for this mod.

ArtDent

Re: Hi, i am totaly newbie, can some one answer some questio

Post by ArtDent » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:30 pm

Regarding the doll stash - see my thread about it, where I replied to MisticstarX with quite a few details.
The black key gets dropped by Baal - sometimes - I have not seen one yet either and am just starting hell level. I think it may be possible for the clone to drop it too?
The 'new' runewords are just that - new - at least to Single Player, they are the Realm and Ladder only runewords. Unless they are new to 7.55, I am only playing 7.51. Check the readme. Then check the readme again, paying special attention to the bottom where it lists the changes by version, some things are there that are not in the main body of the readme (again, at least in 7.51 it was this way).
Hope this helps.
Last edited by ArtDent on Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't Panic!

the_simpsons_86

Post by the_simpsons_86 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:56 pm

thanks a lot, but where is the wleg anyway, is that still in Tristram, how come i didnt find it :(

ArtDent

Re: Hi, i am totaly newbie, can some one answer some questio

Post by ArtDent » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:39 pm

Wirt is still in Tristram, but in a different place. He is in one of the burnt out buildings in the center of town. The Tristram WP is tough to find too, it is just above where you used to portal in, hiding behind the corner where the walls meet. And, just to be thorough, did you notice your stash over by where Wirt used to be? Looks like a camel is trying to eat it or something.
Don't Panic!

the_simpsons_86

Post by the_simpsons_86 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:54 pm

i've already checked the readme: it said:

Version 7.55 (Full Release):
- Issue in Dungeon fixed (Level 14/EndLevel)
- Some new Runewords, Sets, Uniques
- Some Balance changes
- GamePort changed to: 7550

"some new runewords?" where and what is that ? anybody have any ideas about it?

Return to “Chaos Empire”