Teddy Bug and Questions

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
NickGray

Teddy Bug and Questions

Post by NickGray » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:42 am

Apologize for my english, i'm Brazillian ^^

Well, first of all, i want to know if the Corpsefire (the Unique Zombie of Den of Evil) drops SO MUCH Unique Small Charms (that becomes Teddies)! It's to be that way?
Ok, ok... if yes, what can i do with ALL that Taddies?

Secondly, i got a bug... one time i was selling my items for Akara, and when i went to change my Taddy of place in my Inventory, when i pick it, I didn't get put it again in my inventory, and i had to throw it away..... and the same heppened with my others small charms that i had put in my Stash. What can i do now?

Too, I want to know what was that when i killed a Spike Boar in Blood Moor.... a rain of lightning come down (like when u active the Cairn Stones to get Tristram) and opened a portal, named something like Unamed Level ou something like it... and when i get in the portal, i saw a lot of cool monsters, but just until they kill me with an unique hit... and i didn't get to recover my body, because they stayed near the portal... and near the portal i think i saw an Waypoint... i actived it before i died (i was trying to enter the portal back, but i didn't get), but nothing happened... and i lost all my money :( .... I had to restart the game lol

Ah! I found an item named Mysterious Scroll (i think was that) and i used it, but nothing happened... what is that?

I want to know to (XD) if it's possible to do Rune Words with Set and Unique Items.... and if there is a way to upgrade Set Items

Ok, it's all for a little ^^ I hope u answer me soon, because i loved your mod, i just wanted that the Stash were in the City and that u could buy Town Portal and Identify, at least, scrolls... but, it's ok ^^
"Ser ou não ser, eis a questão.... se Diablo III for 3D, eu vou jogar não! XD"

molman2005

Re: Teddy Bug and Questions

Post by molman2005 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:56 am

if you are playing the latest version 7.55 you can pick all the teddies up, however you only need 1.
You can identify them 3 of them with scrolls but then you will not be able to make the doll stash without creating another character.

The mysterious scrolls are, I beleive, useles, so just sell them.

The new portal enters an area I beleive to be part of the crypt. (Someone correct me if this is wrong) and the monsters are around the level 30 mark, so leave it until much later.

I have tried making runewords with set items before and it doesn't work because they are set items. You can make runewords using the regular items (except greem and gold).

NickGray

Post by NickGray » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:20 pm

Thanks Moman, u helped me ^^

But if i identify 3 Teddies and use the Horadric Scolls, i'll get +3 to each skill??

And what was that bug? I can't even get one Teddy, i think i'll make a new characther.....

Ah, and about the Set Items Upgrade? It's possible?

Thanks (Muito Obrigado)

P.S.: I'm playing the lastest (7.55) version.
Last edited by NickGray on Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

molman2005

Post by molman2005 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:33 pm

Hi NickGray

Yes it is possible to use 3 teddies and get all the = to skills. I have.

If its possible to make runewords from ste items i will give it a try

the_simpsons_86

Post by the_simpsons_86 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:10 pm

actuallty... i can have 100 teddy charms, with doll stash too...U just create another char, put scroll in share stash and re use it.

_ so i think this idea about teddy charm was bad, very bad, mayby it should be remove next version.

rsgnk

Post by rsgnk » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:07 pm

don't you want +100 all skills?

NickGray

Post by NickGray » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:17 am

Yes, they have to restrict the maximun number of Teddies in just 1 for character. Too, why Corpsefire drops a lot of Teddies? I think they want that the peopl have a lot of Teddies... or it's just another bug! Anyway, i use just ONE Teddy and a Doll Stash. Thus, the Dolls itself does something? Or they are there just to be placed inside the Doll Stash?

Thanks (Muito Obrigado)

Return to “Chaos Empire”