King Leoric

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

King Leoric

Post by theonlymoose » Sat May 21, 2005 4:28 am

How in God's name can I kill King Leoric without getting my backside handed to me on a silver platter :?: I've died 8 times already, and haven't even been able to get off a shot (or melee hit) yet. :cry:

:skull: :biggun:

MisticstarX

Re: King Leoric

Post by MisticstarX » Sat May 21, 2005 3:40 pm

Hi the only moose, well I dont the Lvl of your character or type, so Im at a loss on what to suggest. I will tell you if you low character best to get some help, you know a coupla friends. If you a high character, get a bunch of Full rejev's and Stamina and use gorilla tactics. I killed with a big zon ( 74 bow/jav ) and a Necro ( 50 poison nova/bone spear ) and a Pally ( 65 Fantisum/Zeal ) and a couple friends :D The rule it seems, is if you anit big enough yet call some friends, or just call fer help :!: IE: game name : King Leoric plz help.. Folks will respond. They a bunch of nice folks on this mod, who will for the asking. Keep it together friend, Leoric is gonna seem like a puppy when you tangle with what's futher down the line 8-O :D
Have a nice day
Misticstarx
Close the doors, put out the light. We know we won't be home tonight. We're wearing steel that's bright and true. We hold No Quarter, We give No Quarter. Cause the Demons mock our every step!

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: King Leoric

Post by theonlymoose » Sat May 21, 2005 4:09 pm

[quote=MisticstarX";p="225490"]Hi the only moose, well I dont the Lvl of your character or type, so Im at a loss on what to suggest. I will tell you if you low character best to get some help, you know a coupla friends. If you a high character, get a bunch of Full rejev's and Stamina and use gorilla tactics. I killed with a big zon ( 74 bow/jav ) and a Necro ( 50 poison nova/bone spear ) and a Pally ( 65 Fantisum/Zeal ) and a couple friends :D The rule it seems, is if you anit big enough yet call some friends, or just call fer help :!: IE: game name : King Leoric plz help.. Folks will respond. They a bunch of nice folks on this mod, who will for the asking. Keep it together friend, Leoric is gonna seem like a puppy when you tangle with what's futher down the line 8-O :D
Have a nice day
Misticstarx[/quote]

Well, I kinda got my answer already, I also posted on Chaos' own forum (Chaos Core Community) Thanks anyway. :)

By the way, playing normal lvl with a lvl 19 DualAxeBarb.

Return to “Chaos Empire”