Socketing Recipes... Do they work?

Information and updates for The Hordes of Chaos mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Darque, Yohann, afj666

No votes

Total votes: 0

Jean Luc

Socketing Recipes... Do they work?

Post by Jean Luc » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:48 pm

It seems to me, they don't work in 8.1. :( I know they were working in earlier versions of this great MOD. I'm not able to socket anything. And a more strange thing... If I put any enchanted item into the cube and transform it I get the normal version. Is not the Neutralizer suspected to do exactly this? I did not test the unsocketing recipe on normal socketed items, but at least with the "Crown of the Dwarven Kings" it was working. I'm using PlugY 7.1, maybe it's some settings of PlugY? I will test with an earlier version or without PlugY and see, what happens...

Btw... Every MOD is kind of special. I like this one because of the changed atmosphere and story. Keep up the good work, Darque! :D

EDIT: I switched back to the PlugY Version, which comes with THoC. The Prob still exists. Seems not to be a PlugY thing.
Last edited by Jean Luc on Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darque
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Darque » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:43 pm

My apologies for not responding sooner...between RL (my wife gave birth to our 2nd child in November) and other projects I'm involved in...THoC has been on hold.
Can you post examples of issues you are having with recipes besides Scrolls/manuscripts?
Diabolic Studios Web Site | Forum
THoC Beta v8.1Download | Feedback

Infinitum Web Site
Read The Forum Terms of Service

Return to “The Hordes of Chaos”