ok fine then !

Information and updates for The Hordes of Chaos mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Darque, Yohann, afj666

egor66

ok fine then !

Post by egor66 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:11 pm

I did enjoy this mod for a couple of weeks but no one seems to answer any questions here, & with no runewords to test etc. its boring now, deleting atm, pz.

ps: yes ppl ask the same questions again & again but there never answered so why not ask! & yes I did search first but all related info is a year old & scetchy to say the least anyway pz.

(edit) pps: sry If my post seem offensive, just hate to see a good mod get boring from lack of required infomation, keep up the good modding work.
Last edited by egor66 on Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jean Luc

Re: ok fine then !

Post by Jean Luc » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:57 pm

I feel like you. I suppose, Darque has no time lately to work more at the MOD. I don't know what happened to him. He did not say farewell so far. I suppose you have to wait and look for other MODS in the meantime. It's a pity that this and other MODS have such a slow progress. But everybody has a real life. And this means, that sometimes there can be a long break from modding. That's just the way it is. Keep smiling! :P

Simomk
Banned
Knight

Post by Simomk » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:04 pm

what u did to install it?

Darque
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Darque » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:53 pm

There will be further development to this mod, but not at this time. I am currently also working on two other projects as well as RL, so please be patient. If you post a question that needs a fast answer and it doesn't get answered in a timly manner, please feel free to email me (darque at planetdiablo.com) and I will answer that email as soon as I can.
Diabolic Studios Web Site | Forum
THoC Beta v8.1Download | Feedback

Infinitum Web Site
Read The Forum Terms of Service

Return to “The Hordes of Chaos”