Anyone still watching this forum?

Information and updates for The Hordes of Chaos mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Darque, Yohann, afj666

dnaiel

Anyone still watching this forum?

Post by dnaiel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Im probably talking to myself here but if not could someone possibly point me towards some sort of character guides / general help guides / a website if its still running for this mod?

Every link i locate is dead for the website - i'd really like some class guides and general crafting guides but just general things like what the max level is on this game?

Cheers
Dan

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Anyone still watching this forum?

Post by kingpin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Website is down for "The Hordes of Chaos" since several years ago. Darque who is author behind the mod have stopped aswell. So, I doubt you will get any response from him about this.

dnaiel

Re: Anyone still watching this forum?

Post by dnaiel » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Thats a shame!! Just started playing it seems pritty good so far but there are parts i've no idea what im doing lol

Not sure i've you know anything about this mod but im playing a witch (happens on other chars as well) and if you click into the Elemental Spells tab on your skill tree, theres a box that appears top left of the screen that says -

Extra Stats (green text)
For displaying extra stats (red text)

First level (red text)

Any idea what this is about? I tried clicking on it but it wont let me!

Thanks
Dan

Return to “The Hordes of Chaos”