[CLOSED] BTH for D2SE PETITION

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

No votes

Total votes: 0

ChaosMarc
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Germany

[CLOSED] BTH for D2SE PETITION

Post by ChaosMarc » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Seltsamuel" wrote:Hi,

Im Sorry, this Petition is already closed.
Had a talk to Onyx and he definitely does not want BTH revived as D2SE Plugin. He not told the reasons but it is his decision.
Because i host no Plugins against the explicit will of the Creator there will be no BTH Plugin.
For THoC its something different as Onyx is not the Main Modder and Darque long time ago abandoned it. So i will release the Plugin today.
Thanks for all that participated on this Petition .. even when the Goal is not really reached.

Greetings
Seltsamuel
Hi
I am not Seltsamuel, but this petition is in my concern too ;)
I am posting this because the creator of the following post asked me to as he has no account here.

Please "sign" the petition, aka post that you want a d2se plugin too ;)
Seltsamuel @ Median Board" wrote:Hi,

i talked to Onyx and told him about the great interest in Back to Hellfire (BTH) as a D2SE Plugin that i would additionally fix to run with Win7.
He did not believe me and told to highest times there were about 20 player interested into his mod and he did not believe that there are many interested in it.

Please do me a favor. Register on Phrozen Keep (PK) https://d2mods.info/ and write him a PN that you want a D2SE Plugin of BTH and while we are on it The Hordes of Chaos (THoC ) too. Onyx is the Administrator of the Keep.
This is especially for the ones that bothered and PMd me to make one.. show him your interest.

You might post additionally a single post here to SIGN this petition and mybe tell if you send him a PN too. I will make this Petition on all Boards where i was asked to make a BTH Plugin. And send him the Links to the Topics. Thanks in advance. I know how many asked me for a plugin .. now he shall feel the will of the Community.

Greetings

Seltsamuel
Btw: D2SE ist a Mod Managing System which allows you to install and switch between as many mods as you want to without bothering diffrent installation routines or destroying your main diablo copy.

People @PK who want a D2SE plugin for BTH/THoC:
TheMasterCaster (aka ChaosMarc)
dav92
Cloud
Last edited by ChaosMarc on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.

dav92
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: BTH for D2SE PETITION

Post by dav92 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 pm

signed, both plugins would be great as there are alot of people wating for them.

Cloud
Champion of the Light

Post by Cloud » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:10 pm

signed
I'm not a signature I'm only tyding up here...

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 pm

This has been a misunderstanding in my conversation with him on many levels. A petition isn't really necessary.

Besides, this is a thread that should be posted in the BTH forum, so I'm moving it there.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Just fyi, THoC was made by Darque, and last I spoke to him, he was very open to having the bugs in THoC fixed(or allowing others to continue modding it), he just didn't have the time or motivation to do it, so i'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind a plugin of it, just give him a pm/email. As for the BTH plugin, selt asked my to redo a few of the plugins used for it from the source SVR gave me(to fix the windows 7 problems), I told him to get onyxs permission and then I would do so, so this petition is for a little more than that(unless selt changed his mind)
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Zorak

Re: [CLOSED] BTH for D2SE PETITION

Post by Zorak » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:58 am

The topic says [CLOSED] but it's still open, does that mean that the petition is closed but the topic can stay open ?? I'm confused. In any case, I made an account just to say that I want a plugin for both mods, they are great :D

ChaosMarc
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Germany

Post by ChaosMarc » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:40 pm

it means that there is no reason for this petition any more but I cannot close threads as I'm no board-admin/mod.
as I quoted in the first post, onyx does not want to have a d2se plugin for BTH, so there will be none ;)
a THoC plugin may be released soon

moscitor
Germany

Post by moscitor » Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 am

I just wanna show, that the ammount of interest in a D2SE-plugin (for both mods) ist still high imho.
on the other site i have to respect onyx' decission - sadly
There is as much risk in doing nothing as in doing something

Ignaitus
Champion of the Light

Post by Ignaitus » Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Major :( for his denial.

BloodworkOrange

Post by BloodworkOrange » Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 pm

i just stopped downloading BTH because theres no way to play with D2SE - too bad...

Darkuasar

Post by Darkuasar » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

It may be useless, but I'm I'm signing it too.

ArchAngelAdam

Post by ArchAngelAdam » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:12 am

just wondering if this is still an issue or if there is a plugin for BTH? if there is im all over it. ive never used D2SE but if im going to continue playing mods like this i definitely need it.

Return to “Back to Hellfire”