Question about a affix :p and other thing

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.
Marchelo

Question about a affix :p and other thing

Post by Marchelo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am

First of all great mode,my question is how work dmg taken goes to mana? i got a amulet with it with 50%,its like if the monster deals 200dmg,with that ring he will do just 100dmg? and its work on blood wizard since his mana is 0? Thanks

Since no1 knows that question,here's other one,the game have any display bug or something? for some reason my dmg from 84-201 dropped to 66-175,i didn't changed nothing of the char,my dmg just dropped,i didn't changed any item,and i think it was after i gain a level :/

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: Question about a affix :p and other thing

Post by prodigypm » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

You are strange ... :D
Dmg goes to mana = You take the full damage but the 50% from that goes to mana - U have no mana - no use . Search for Damage Reduce , But i dont think u can find :D .

The second bug cant be answered ... can be a buff aura or something ... nothing else gets on my mind right now .

Bye ;)
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Marchelo

Post by Marchelo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks you so much :p

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 am

didnt want to create new thread.
I was wondering if there are physical immune monsters and bosses in BTH?

Return to “Back to Hellfire”