Darque Onyx Mods - Please read before posting!

Information regarding the Darque Onyx web site.

Moderator: Darque

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Darque Onyx Mods - Please read before posting!

Post by onyx » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:30 pm

As some of you know, this was the forum for my mod, Back to Hellfire.

Now me and Darque decided to team up and work together on my project and on his project, The Hordes of Chaos. Darque is a moderator in the forum now.

Please, when you post a new topic, mention the mod you refer to. For example you can write [BTH] for Back to Hellfire and [THOC] for The Hordes of Chaos. Thanks in advance :)

The website will be up soon, I'll post a message to let you know. However, you can check the link to the temporary site of The Hordes of Chaos.
Last edited by onyx on Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Darque
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Darque Onyx Mods - Please read before posting!

Post by Darque » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:48 am

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Onyx for his support and the chance to team up and help each other out. :drink:

EmGee is still on the THOC staff as well, but due to some personal reasons, he had to decrease his modding time substantially. And I would like to publicly thank EmGee for all that he has done to help the THOC mod and hope that he can contribute more in the future. :drink:

I see many good things coming for both the Back to Hellfire mod and THOC mod as Onyx and I utilize our different strengths to proceed with making our mods the best that they could be.

Enough ramblings though...its time to continue working on the mods... :program:
Diabolic Studios Web Site | Forum
THoC Beta v8.1Download | Feedback

Infinitum Web Site
Read The Forum Terms of Service

Return to “Darque Onyx Site”