Problem's and bug thread

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Problem's and bug thread

Post by Hades » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:38 am

Hmm nice idea's heh heh.Actually been leaning towards changing some of the skills back to where they were before my friend.Or I may simply clone some and change em around to give the sorc an added oomph.Also the gems are getting toned down along with some of the level limits are getting raised higher.So alot of the uniques will require a higher level to use em heh heh.And monsters will be getting harder in later acts as well as the whole nightmare level.Dnt know if I will change hell level too much but we'll see.
For one thing I'm changing the monsdters skills right now heh heh.So maybe it'll give em a boost to use say baals frost nova or diablos lightning lol.Of course along with some new graphics heh heh...come on it's me.So you won't know whats hitting you all the time from looking at it.
Meaner skills means more fun heh heh.
Class skills won't be getting too much of a change other than what I've stated for now bud. ;) But I'm sure I can work something out over time.
But you all may find the new uniques will offer a more varied skill repetoire if you look hard enough hehh heh.From new recipes to new uniques with lots of skills,example the"Infinity spell"ring "Genie bottle"
and a few other fun ones.Lol even Tigger's recipe is kind of kool .....
So next version will be a big step up all but still in the works.
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:02 pm

Well, those are nice idearss. I'm gonna be doing some interesting skill changes for sorc and Ama. Hopefully I'll get them done soon.
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

Matryx
Paladin

Post by Matryx » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:43 am

i dont know if its intended but the civerb's set u get from killing blood raven have no stats on them

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:34 pm

Hmmm welll there's a new one on me heh hehh,I'll take a look at it right now before I forget and see if I can see any probs.
nuff said
Hades

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:57 pm

*doesn't have 2.8 and thus has no idea....*

BTW I'm gonna send you the new versions of my throwing knife stuff Hades. Probably on monday though.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:41 pm

Okay sounds good bud but you are going to have to take a look at the new version skill's.I'm putting the zon back the way she was. :( Sorry bud but I have a new idea I want to run by you.How about one page of each of certain classes skill are reworked.Or at least only one page of total redon skills and the rest slightly changed so some of the skill stuff stays the same.Kind of get where I'm going with this?It's not that I dnt think it's not good but I would like the zon to at least have one page of bow or jav skill's.And the rest go nuts with...
Hope you're not insulted or anything but I would like the classes to have some remnents of their old skills.I need that bit of valkyre feel still to her if I'm going to be introducing some other stuff later.Same as for the pally for example...since phrozen never used my one idea,I want to introduce leadership skill's for him.Using say the barb yells for a base and some aura's.But have holy charge,blessed virtue,honor guard,etc...and whatever else seems kool for names,doesn't matter.But a whole page of actual holy leadership skills using other skill's as a base to enhance em and bring em to life.I always wanted the pally to take his place as the leader role,so this way it is achieved to a degree.
Either way I want the skill's changed like this and not a total rework so that the classes lose their original status but keep some of the orig skill's..
However I will link you a version of 2.9 first before any release is set out so you can work a bit of the class skill changes in.Try to fit what you can in and no big rush.But post more questions or concerns here bud or pm me.I'm open to whatever just want to keep some of the original skills thats all...for future purposes heh heh.
nuff said
Hades

Matryx
Paladin

Post by Matryx » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:39 pm

Im playing a druid right now and its been a breeze. I think either the elemental skills are too powerful or you can too much exp and lvls with those cows in act 1. I just owned those cows with my hell furnace skills and firestorm and they give huge amounts of exp. Im currently in act2 at lvl 41 and feel nutting can touch me and dont even bother looking for any drops now since those cows give alot of money and items for me to sell.

Still i think there is a lot of balancing issues that need to be fixed here.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:43 pm

Well the exp thing is fixed for version 2.9 my friend heh heh.It should fix most of the issues here.As well as alot of the drop issues.If however I forget some please let me know later after 2.9 is released.There shouldn't be any level up in a few areas anymore lol,sorry it took me awhile totally slipped my mind...
nuff said
Hades

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:03 pm

Aw... Actually I've been going through and making several of the ama skills bow related. I'm gonna send you the throwing knife stuff and then I'll have to take a short hiatus while I move to Georgia.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:25 pm

Sounds good bud,no rush take your time.I'm not rushing the release for this version btw.I satill have a lot of changes to implement and would like to have all the new sounds in by the time it's ready not too mention the mapping heh heh.
I already have all new sounds for each class when you create a new character.I'm working on the in game speech for the buttons ...like the bye,die,for you...etc.Have some of them done but looking for more.
Next up have been changing the exp for most monsters and changing some of the monster placement.Added some more new monster sounds as well.
Increased the level requirement for some of the upcoming new uniques.And will probably post a higher level requirememnt on the new sets,just to add some higher requiremenmts heh heh.
Some more mapping stuff has been added in as well lately.
Hirelings will be downgraded lol.Forgot them all this time.So I may just ditch what I did for em before and start again.And add in some diff skill's lol
Removed the one button sound as it sounded idiotic lol.
Been debating adding some skill's while I'm at it but I suppose thats your territory besides I hate skill work ..tedious lol..
And I'm also working on some graphical changes to the skill's as well.Already changed the barbs frenzy state as someone mentioned that to me before lol.And a few other states have been changed.
anyways get back later bud
Hades
btw...hope the move goes well.. ;)
Last edited by Hades on Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gwolf

Post by gwolf » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:40 am

GWOLF HERE,THIS MOD IGREAT,HOWEVER I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH IT,FOR SOME REASON I CANT COMPLETE THE VERY LAST QUEST IN CH 2,TAL RASHA TOMB,EVERY TIME I SOLVE IT,ON THE QEUST BOARD IT SAYS IT CANT BE COMPLETED AND CAN BE COMPLETED WHEN U START A NEW GAME,WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS.THANKS
GWOLF

XS1ST
Banned
Serf

Post by XS1ST » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:43 pm

i hope any1 here can help me..

i can log in on the "{No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning}" Server, but i cant create a NewGame and i am not able to see any open Games..
only on "Multiplayer2" i can open new games

server down or something else?

(sry about my "not perfect english")

wfg
XS1ST

darklotus

Post by darklotus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:52 am

little bit a problem, dont know if your still working on the mod, or not... but i love it, gotta tell ya, its much much better then walhallamod..... but neways, heres the problem....

i get to act 2, get all the way to duriel... killed the little bugger, and go to see tereal... then i get an error message...

error message:

Halt
Expression:[sInitializeHardwareCelData] There offsets are
screwed for the Cel file:
DATA\GLOBAL\MONSTERS\TXT\TR\TXRlitNUhth.dc6[/img]

darklotus

Post by darklotus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:53 am

little bit a problem, dont know if your still working on the mod, or not... but i love it, gotta tell ya, its much much better then walhallamod..... but neways, heres the problem....

i get to act 2, get all the way to duriel... killed the little bugger, and go to see tereal... then i get an error message...

error message:

Halt
DATA\GLOBAL\MONSTERS\TXT\TR\TXRlitNUhth.dc6

darklotus

Post by darklotus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:53 am

error message:

Halt

darklotus

Post by darklotus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:54 am

error message:

Halt

darklotus

Post by darklotus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:55 am

error message:

Code: Select all

Halt

darklotus

Post by darklotus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:55 am

error message:

Halt

Nigel

Post by Nigel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:25 pm

My installation won't work - gives me an access_violation c000000005. Can I fix this?

Ancient Dragon

Post by Ancient Dragon » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:29 am

I just finished downloading and installing the 780 MG Hades Underworld Mod into my Diablo II LOD installation directory. It doesn't work. Actually, it won't even start. I'm running XP with lots of memory and hard drive space, so I know that isn't the problem. Maybe my version of diablo is not supported by the mod? Anyone know what is wrong?

Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6f8be260

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:43 am

only works with LOD 1.10

Ancient Dragon

Post by Ancient Dragon » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:39 am

[quote=theonlymoose";p="266826"]only works with LOD 1.10[/quote]

Thanks for the info. OMG! What did I get myself into??? 8-O