SUGGESTION BOX Must See

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

KickimusButamus

SUGGESTION BOX Must See

Post by KickimusButamus » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:11 am

personally to save sum space on skill trees combine the mastery abilities on the characters into 1 such as on a sorc 1 point adds damage/pierce resist to all elements and on a barb you get combat mastery to all weapons/staves/spears/swords/axes like it says on thecharacter select screen a master of weapons ^.^

oh hey what you think of this
i'm a HUGE fan of HARDCORE and CLASSIC D2 personally i think expansion BLOWS for mainly 1 reason WHIRLWIND is much more effeciant (spelled wrong i know) on classic make a CLASSIC character and see the difference between CLASSIC and EXPANSION whirlwind's

the reason i ask this is simple in version 3.0 or APOC i REALLY would appreciate it if you would make the CLASSIC whirlwind on this expansion mod personally i think it would be simple just copy the attack values of the classic Whirlwind skill and paste them over the values of the expansion skill.... WOULD BE SO KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also add PIERCE to guided ARROW once again like in 1.09

and just to make it fair once again add the blocking characteristics as CLASSIC the block chance is only of that stated on the shield ^.^

actually i dont believe u have the piercing guided arrow but u might havent made an ama yet....

well ne who just a few suggestions i got many more to come if you want to hear them also
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: SUGGESTION BOX Must See

Post by Hades » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:56 pm

Sure keep em coming bud.Need any info for future patches anyways he hheh/And yes skill work is going to be fun later on,to get the right mix for everything.But a few of those idea's do look good btw....
Long way to go but keep up the good idea's I'll be moving onto skill's once I'm finished these 5 new maps i'm working on right now...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:18 pm

yeah um hey about them ideas........
these gem words man.......... i gotta level 1 BARB (on hardcore....)
ne way tis got 2k life... 500+mana... +40 all barb skills......
packing 6k damage........... melee..... NORMAL ATK!!!!!!

i think you might needa put a restriction on these gem words man..........
however they are nice to keep the newbies alive but i think they are slightly over kill like put a level sestrict of 40 on perfect gems or gem worded items except for the teleport circ that needs a level 1 requirement ^.^ and to be able to be used in a CAP MUAHAHAHA
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:29 pm

Heh heh ,yeah those are going to get a severe change very soon lol.Was fun in the beginning but now I'm going to be giving the mod a big balancing update very soon so there won't be any powering up low level guys.And well most set's uniques,etc will be downgraded as well.....list goes on but you get the point bud.
Have fun..
nuff said
Hades

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:29 am

i found another BUG that needs a FIXING to it man
its kinda um an entire field....
how do i put this....
its da freaking cow level the REAL 1 the pandimonium....
the only monsters that i have seen there are
Diablo Clones ( give no experiance only drop anni/smallsharms)
Mephisto (only drops sum IK set or sumthing)
Smith *congrats on smith image* (only drops civirbs)

actually those smiths you should make them drop, um how do i put this NOTHING!!!!!!!! they sound KOOL but those things plug up the screen MAJORLY WITH ITEMS that are CRAP!!!!!

the thing i would do is make BAAL's MINIONS in the COW LEVEL
the entire level just minions maybe throw in a few dragons and juggernauts for good measure and a few DOLLS!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA the deadly DOLLS and a couple souls but catch this make the souls have EACH TYPE of elemental damage and immune to the type it casts ^.^

also here is a suggestion
only make NORMAL ITEMS drop in NORMAL
Exceptionals drop in NIGHTMARE
ELITES drop in HELL

this would work because you can
make the item RARE/UNIQUE and upgrade it with the cube recipie if you want the higher version then drop the Set/unique value into it afterwords and socket it to your liking

also would be nice if you could start off with 10 minor healing pots and 10 light healing pots and the same for mana that way you could craft a lil at the start, also 1000 gold wouldnt hurt either its basically the price of 1 un'ided ring sold to NPC

just sumthing think to think of
plus keep this in mind all sets/uniques have a level requirement so there isnt really you would be able to use those crafted items till u level up ne way just saves you the trouble of running to town for about 5-15 min into the game

and my last little tid bit instead of making FIRE ENCHANT and CORPSE EXPLODING enemies to damage from their own life on to you it should be your life onto you such ass if you kill 1 fire enchant D CLONE
normally it would kill you instantly... THEM 1 HP kind ne way if u forget to see the enchant you should make them deal damage similar to statif field

half of your life for each explosion so if you had 10,000 life your at 5,000 life now and if u kill another 1 you are at 2.5k then 1,250 then 675 and so on well i guess you could make it like 75% of your life if you wanted on the super uniques but that who 1 HP Dclone and POOF your dead "R.I.P. lvl 84 Hardcore Baba, when i got cocky and thought i could tank a 14million life monster in hell mode from a corpse explosion, i solute you :arrow::cool: "
however i shouldn't really complain to you about that should do it to blizzard because they are the ones that made it like that initially ne ways thats just my suggestions for tonight

that fireenchant thing i know is crap but would be kinda nice if they droped you life insanely instead of just Poofing your character

OH YEAH before i forget maybe make a POWER GEM WORD kinda like a all chipped amethests gives 5%res-all to all resists 5% open wound 5% mf well yo uget the picture make them become slightly betta since you are going to remove the HIGH GEM's lvl 1 REQ's

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:09 pm

Well first off a bunch of those things you mentioned are getting fixed heh heh.But good idea's though.Treasure drops and fixing the treasure txt are a major bug that is going to be fixed.
And some of the runewords and gemwords are getting altered a bit later on,well probably alot lol.
nuff said
Hades

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:53 am

R.I.P. my buddies level 86 barb :arrow: :cool: fire enchant strikes again from the council this time in hell mode 8 man game

ne who what i wanted 2 ask about the whole suggestion things
i kinda wana put my 2 bits in...
id like to add a lil to the barb or maybe make a new class for this mod all new images n stuff skills the works. Make them LOOK EVIL, d2 chars look all 2 goody goody 2 shoes like. this is HADES UNDERWORLD make them look evil :twisted: and if you must, have me MAKE THEM LOOK EVIL i'd be glad 2 help ^.^ this mod has one of the most powerfull barb i have seen the only thing it needs is a decient WW upgrade and sum image alterizing to make him the best barb in modding ^.^ big ole massune blade bout 10 foot katana required 2 hands with a block chance, would be KOOL block animation...sparks fly when u block, prob take a while to finish the char might make a few new skills for you if you'd want as well.

oh hey speaking of skills that reminds me
i was doing a lil exibition testing with this mods here i got over 27 passives........... crashed my buddy cant remember what all i had ithink i got his auras+ my auras + mercs auras + golem + a few other things and it was nasty he just kinda poofed and was like WTF i crashed

i played KOT for longest time and i knew what happened just giving you a heads up on all the AURA RUNE WORDS GEM WORDS could be bad in long run however with barb i think you should comine the MASTERIES into 1 ^.^ and make it so its like inhanced damage. to al atks phsyical or sumthing because in his description he is UNEQUALED in close quarters combat

then with the sorc combine the masteries into 1 then combine the auras for pally for damage into 1 just kinda make everything 1 and nerf them a bit thats 1 suggestion or if u wana make all new skills... u could look at skills for other games n stuff for the skills to replace them

i already got like 50 emails helping people on this mod i feel like your TECH SUPPORT guy... i just think it'd be kinda nice if i was upgraded to like a nice office position or sumthing where i could get a lil credit for helping out or maybe get a like a raise in my sallary or a ne who ^.^

ima get back to testing a few more things out lata man

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:40 am

Heh heh no worries bud,I've been noticing all the nice help you've been giving and you have one hell of a good arsenal of idea's there.Not to mention great trouble shooting as well...You're going to be working overtime as soon as I get this next version out as well bud. ;) I have a few things which may not work or may give a few probs but we'll see...
Been thinking of making a few big changes for this mod but I have this finished version in front of me and I'm still not happy with it so may take awhile longer but should be worth the wait..
Now about the barb...Well as everyone has noticed by now lol...the barb is the main class which has been overhauled so far.I'm well aware the others have a longgggg way to ge heh heh but it's taking time all,but just remember I haven't forgotten them. :) I've just been trying to find the right mix and right amount of stuff needed to add to em all lol.I personally love the barb but beware the fire explosion lol....nice nasty touch I think lol.And yes a nice beefed up blood mana curse for more monsters to add a little mean touch to those spell casters will be introduced very soon all.And more will be immune to physical,or immune to poison..etc
I was so planning on releasing this next version this month but I'm not sure I want to release a mediocre patch.The new tristram map will add a little eye candy and some of the other maps will add a nice look but I'm still far away from the rest I'm afraid.
Now onto a big change heh heh...all the cubing recipes are likely to change all.I'm going to shake things up majorly and along the way add some nice new things to have fun with....So there's one little thing out of the bag for people to think about for now.... ;)
nuff said
Hades

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:19 pm

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! that blood curse thinga ma JIG
the barb needs to be able to self cast it!!!!!!!!!
think about it...... :-| he has sumthing like a 15k life supply......
and like a 1k mana supply with bo..... make it so he can self cast that $#!t it as like an off class skill or sumthing... or replace a crapy skill like Stun that ive never seen anyone get... but make it so every like 5 skills it increases consumption like so much %... like starts kinda similar to energy shield but it has a revers affect... have it be off a FULL set or sumthing

but make the set have enough KICK to it that u wont wana break it like I do with the fire mast weapons n fire mast armor n oh dear im getting side tracked....

ne who was pondering to myself
if you needa tester which as u can see i pointed out a few bugs...
and oh yeah... that DIABLO CONQUEST sword.... it FREEZES you .... THATS nasty slow on a barb..... been nice if it just had the BLUE color 2 it...

personally i think a nice touch to the mod would be
more morph items... u know kinda like the State Changers on open or more monster states like every monster in the mod ^^ personaly i kinda always wanted to be 1 them like an old D1 Doom knight or the old school warrior but make it so only like a pally can be them or make it so its on a SHIELD ^^ that way u cant use double swing and CRASH YOURSELF

hehe if you use Double swing in a morph state it will crash you... i found that out several times... or if you make Diablo more like Air Jordan and leap like 20 yards... same effect :x CRASH :x

well what id do with the morph items if its possible is give them a hanicap to it with morph specific skills......

and u gotta allow the DRUID to CHARGE or sumthing in wolf form COME ON... its a WOLF it wants to rips someones freaking head off cause noone fed it sum kibble today ^.^

oh yes WHIRL wind with the assassin..... can lock up the character if u use the FANAT/CONC auras when u WW with the RUNE word shield or Chaos claw or i think there is a helm 2.........

what else was there...
knew there was sumtihng
oh yeah make a WHITE and a BLACK set for each char
white as the COLOR of HEADSTRIKER/SwordGaurd
and black the color of Corpse/Morn

make the black sets heavy on the damage side with 2h weaps like a big old speat packing 2000 dam without a gem word prev heal open 100%
then the white set with nice defencive stats such as reduce damage... rep life/prayer/clensing(when set is full) a nice lil CBlade or ward shield combo maybe a JAV yes a JAV with nice jav skills like Lower resist on striking and Level 20 fury Non class skill thenwell u get what ima saying

make it so that any char could use it and be decient
White set would senter around MAGICAL LIGHT COLD damage
Black would center around FIRE POSION PHSYICAL with heavy leech and stats after kill
however now that i think of it 1 would almost needa NON class specific BARB HELM (with wings) this would allow HEADLESS players such as ZONS NECS AMAZONS make them LOOK EVIL!!!!!!!!!! and the barb would just look plain intimidating all in black

maybe give the white set nice lil ethreal phase blade or throwing item to kep oneself outa harms way....

thats just what i think ne way....

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:36 pm

Nice idea's but dnt get used to the morph things heh heh,they're going out the window ....at least for now.I realized the bonuses they can give are way too much heh eh.But there will be more kool morphing ammys later on after I decide on which ones are going in...and well which ones are good enough to satisfy me....I'm keeping track of your idea's btw....
nuff said
Hades
And yes some items are going to have a curse or whatever to have fun with he heh

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:03 am

hmmmmm i got a very worthy suggestion ok... take an NPC that is not used for trading purposes change the text options to like item recipies then after you click it scrolls through the recepies... or you can select through many options of stuff...
like Talk>>Gossip>>horadric cube>>>Cube A holics>>>Upgrading items>>>upgrade of exceptional unique to elite>>>text
example text dialoge #1" wrote:Fore score and seven years ago... the mages of horrodrim used the mystical horadric cube in upgrading items from 1 class to the next... one of these recipies included the famous ko+lem+Pdiamond on an exceptional armor to create an elite version of that very same armor.
example text dialoge #2" wrote:The cube formula for upgrading unie armors is koRune+lemRune+PerfectDiamond
you could even do something with sets and uniques stating the item class and unique name or name of set and the set name and item class.
i do believe if you make installments of simple things like this it would greatly inhance the game play... hell if you used cain for this it would actually give him a purpose other then identifying items HA!!!!!

if you think it would be 2 much work just send me the files needed to make these changes and ill do it myself to help you out... for like apoc version 1.01 or sumthing you could impliment it.

Return to “Hades Underworld”