can i ..?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

isgtgoatrance

can i ..?

Post by isgtgoatrance » Fri May 13, 2005 11:16 pm

hi all
i have few questions
1.How can i transmute grand charms (in hades)
2.where can i find the unique large charm
3.How can i transmute unique jewels

n33d answer please

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Re: can i ..?

Post by marhawkman » Mon May 16, 2005 7:39 am

Transmute too?

Is there a Unique large charm? I only remember Annihilus(small charm), and Gheed's Grand charm.

We have those?
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon May 16, 2005 9:12 pm

Yeah I added in a few more unique charms bud...heh heh ;) .Hell I added in a bunch of new stuff really though lol.Anyways as for transmuting them,nope not that I'm going to put in yet anyways bud.Where to find em?Well that is something you'll have to find my friend. ;)
Transmuting jewels...hmmm not in this mod yet but it's in my Apocalypse mod though.Maybe soon here too,never know....
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:24 am

Hades";p="224751" wrote:Yeah I added in a few more unique charms bud...heh heh ;) ............
nuff said
Hades
ok now i see where u added them but how or where the hell do they spawn........... i been playing this mod for like I)4IVI near a year here i think i mighta seen 1 but i sold it or thought it was an anni could not pick up........ did you forget to change the charm attributes to allow different unique charms to be picked up???? because it seems like every charm i try to pick up....... i cant freaking pick it up...... srry there for gettin angry there but it just dun make any I)4IVI sense i gotta anni i cant pick up any other charm??? or is every charm like 98% anni 1% for drop chance of other 2............ I MUST KNOW THE DROP CHANCE!!!!!!!!!
or at least a HINT!!!!! i know they are found in hell mode but i been mfing for a month NO LUCK!!!!!!! im bout ready to say the item is like a freaking pot of gold... no matter how freaking hard you try, u will never reach that I)4IVI lepricon or his pot of gold.... unless its only droped at baal or sumthing the only monster i neva kill ....... if you set it up like that....... YOU ARE EVIL MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUELY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

any who.... ^.^ yeah a lil help here would be nice id hate to half to script the darn thing on my char but GOOD GOD MAN just a lil HINT or at least tell me that the script is wrong i see no flaw in it it just doesnt DROP!!!! i dun wana look at the % of what monster drops what i leave that to the mod maker.... but GAHHHHHHHHHHHH im be quite now 4 i hurt myself

oh yeah MOD pwns.... cant wait till apoc........ ummmm havent tried the boss mods im sure they kick a$$.... keep up the good work ^.^
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:50 pm

Hmmm maybe I'll have to lower the drop % for those ones then if it's that hard to find.......NOT lol... ;) I think I may just alter it a bit but the thing about picking diff ones up is probably out tof the question though bud.If I remember right I think I stuck with the "only one" thing for the small charms,though I'll have to look to make sure.
And as for the drop "place" well maybe I'll give you a hint for the next version ....Boss will have em....hmmm actually maybe a boss which is not entirely necessary to kill to play the game will have it.This way everyone will kill all the bosses and look all over the game for em heh heh...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Hades Underworld”