Question about Hades Underworld??

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

gaiger

Question about Hades Underworld??

Post by gaiger » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:29 pm

Now i will not change my mind im decide to download Hades Underworld but i have a problem the capacity of hades is 760MB if i cancel the download it will pause or if im use download accelerator and i've pause it it will pause because im only renting a PC and this mod can lvl up normal mode lvl 40+ huh????

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by onyx » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:53 pm

*This topic has been moved from General Diablo 2 Discussion to Hades Underworld*

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Question about Hades Underworld??

Post by marhawkman » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:39 am

If you cancel downloading, it will normally require you to start over from the beginning. Some download accelerators have a feature that saves the amount you have downloaded and will re-start from there, but that's a special feature that is part of the software.
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:29 am

Can u give me an example of download accelerator that can pause download i have a one of download accelerator if u want to know go in this site Click here :mrgreen:
Last edited by gaiger on Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:04 am

Afraid not. I don't use them myself. Try google.
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:16 am

i cant remember which thread it is in but there is a 180 Meg file sumwhere here that has HADES UNDERWORLD without the added music and sound if that'll help you will get dun fasta but for sum reason a friend of mine had it.... personally i think he installed it wrong or crossed mods because every time he leveled you only got 1 skill point u should get 2 but give er a shot... it might work for yaz... alls i know is that the sounds on the full 1 are well worth it ^.^

read my Multiplayer post if u wana game man gotta nice bunch or people already.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:38 pm

Check out the announcements part with the underworld releases bud.Should be under there for the non music version but as kickimus says the music is well worth the add on to the mod.
I may have to check out my mod online with you all soon heh heh,sounds like fun...well after I finish this version first lol...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Hades Underworld”