can u post your char here in hades underworld ver.2.9

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

gaiger

can u post your char here in hades underworld ver.2.9

Post by gaiger » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:54 am

Post your chars here so i can get an idea what is the best char :rocket: :eeek: :flamer: :letskill: :firedevil: :biggun:

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Re: can u post your char here in hades underworld ver.2.9

Post by marhawkman » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:06 am

Assassin using the blade throwing attack and claw mastery.
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:12 am

Barb frenzied up and maxed out fire masteries heh heh....With a nice added in throwing mastery for fun.....
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:34 am

gaiger";p="229890" wrote:Post your chars here so i can get an idea what is the best quote]

i tell u best 2 chars YAYAYAYA ok now what i found out to be best is

Duriel Amulet (aka Spider 2manapot+amulet)
2 Genie bottle rings or elite rings +2 skills with fcr
Steel Rend
Shadow Dancers
that set bone weave (black 1 with 18 fire mastery and water gem word in it)
tele port Helm+Runeword/Faith shield+RuneWord/Jelosouy
Collous Girdle Set Belt Either 1 MakeSure u have matching shield
then Act1 Normal Merc leveled into Hell mode with a unique 6 sock COloussous blade 2000 DAMAGE!!!!!!! woot!!!!! with all dia sock
umm
throw on a metal grid on merc
2 genie boddles or unique dmg/fcr ring
Spiderweb sash Unique (the crushing blow ROLL)

ummm
nice Water Helm into an andy visage or its alternate unique (for ias)

then a GLADIATORS bane WATER for an added 700% damage

your merc will be packing like 40k damage with multi shot

oh yes the weapons for your BARB

2 of the set phase blade with FIRE MASTERY 8 and 6 dia socks
you will be packing like 80k damage

your barb helm should be a unique spire helm with +Fire damage i forget the aname

have an alternate amulet that is Seryph HIM
also max all the war cries

and the snergies
this will make u a 20k war cry for phsyical dmg + u got your 40k merc
with duri amulet u cast 10 times a second GOOD GAME!!!! thats 200k per second

then you max fireball and JUNK and synergies to pack 80k damage casting 10 times a second in duriel form thats 800k per second

then
oh yeah charms
make a few skill charms i think its an TAL or ORT (tal/ort + GC=skill charm)
ne who if you get war cry charms it ups all damage keeping all skills under 1

also a +3 skill great sword to war crys for prebuff and make is a voice of reason 6 dia

also um i forget um

oh yeah 1 into fire golem and if u want the hades gloves for an extra 18 golem mastery have at it makes golem neva die ^^

well thats my hardcore level 98 barbs build he has like 15000 life and is purdy damn tough ^^ also i had 1 sword mastery and 1 WW to help when lower level or if stuck also get 1 iron skin and nat res

your basic skills should be +30 sum on level 1 skills and like level 50-60 on maxxed skills i think...... my barb died when i ran into FIRE ENCHANT d clone in 8 man game :\ so sad.... CD had 1/9999999999 HP and he poofed and i did 2 .....

i gotta assassin that is weaker but kills hurds kinda nice if i can get a corpse i still wana try a pimped out necro sum time PNB CE ^.^
well hope this helps ^^ if you need advice contact me via MSN @
kickimusbutamus@hotmail.com
or you can email me but i will not read email unless subject is Hades Underworld Help
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:05 am

Thx for your suggestion KickimusButamus but can u tell me what are the best rune word for ninja & spellbinder
Last edited by gaiger on Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:57 pm

My char is a lvl 71 barb all resistances are at max lvl whirlwind at max lvl armor bonus at max lvl
Put some to shout spell so now with shout and armor bonus i hav 12000 armor....not bad....considering i have no complete set of artefacts..
Have missing from hade's will....cause need to be lvl 80...and have athena's bindings as body armor..Put some to leap atack and some to spells though i do not use them....in nightmare mode and beyond...well more brute force is needed then a few spells....you can do damage with whirlwind..no need for meteor spell
From my point of view the only char that can challenge the barb is the assasin......magic damage is good at beginning..but at the end....well with so much magic resistance+mana burn....they do not really do the damage you expect....If you are a beginner take mage.....only a few clicks and everything dies.....but for later game i recomend either barb or assasin.....maybe amazon...but i did not play so much with amazon..so i do not know exactly how strong that char is
If a man has nothing to die for, then he has nothing to live for.

HotromiX

Post by HotromiX » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:54 pm

HI
my char is a barb lv. 84 act 1 hell, I have conzentration frenzy, iron skin and all 3 fire spells maxed, my meteor is with items to 41k and a good addition to my meele danage but the barbarien sets i found were only with sword and shield -> useless for me
my damage comes from 2 6 socked swords with diamonds in them so i have lots of skill + -> + 16 but at hell i lack of damage
but it is fun to play !!!

Return to “Hades Underworld”