Who Wants Hades Apoc Mod!!!!!!

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

<t>Should Hades Work Daily on this Mod Except for weekends ^.^</t>

Poll ended at Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:30 am

Yes, he should work on it every day but weekends. Because if his first mod is this good, his next will be betta then everything else.
100%
No, he should give up on Apoc cause Hades is 2 damn GODLY and just fix the minor bugs and make small add ons for Hades.
No votes

Total votes: 3

KickimusButamus

Who Wants Hades Apoc Mod!!!!!!

Post by KickimusButamus » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:30 am

vote here if you want him to start work on his APOC MOD ^.^
it would kick sum A$$ if he moved sum maps around
made sum new acts...
created dueling arenas...
made nm mode like the current hell mode
make it so 8 man game in hell mode has all monsters with max possible life b4 roll over ^.^

8-O :x :twisted: :cry: MAKE IT A CHALLENGE!!!! :cry: :twisted: :x 8-O

thats just what i think

make NORM ez
NIGHTMARE hard
HELL damn near impossible for 1 person make it so skill charms necessary

also make it so items have correct %elemental stats for damage and resist max posion res on a wiz spike???? posion damage on a Griffins.........

also make some monsters IMMUNE to every stat but 1 make it so you half to have a certain player to kill them aka Snookems the Yeti ( unique monster immune to everything but smite) but make it so he drops only pally items ^.^

well just sum stuff to think about, i sure u have everything planned out almost perfect, what can 1 lil person do, alls i know is the current hell mode is 2 EZ for a barb, u gotta do sumthing to make it hard ^.^ even for an assassin its EZ and for ama from what my friend says it rips through hell like hot knife through butter.

of course we godly as all get out but still u should make it so even godly players cant do JACK in hell because its HELL!!!!!!
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Who Wants Hades Apoc Mod!!!!!!

Post by Hades » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:02 pm

Good info and feedback there bud...Just wait till next version though,alot of the monsters will be immune to physical in hell,and some immune to magic crap,etc...So should make hell level back to where it was before heh heh.Been looking over the files and realized when I put the zon back to normal I chnaged a few things which weren't meant to be changed lol.So I'm slowly catching up on the fixes....taking me awhile though lol ;)
As for Apocalypse well that one is mainly my other side project to toy around with and the mod which will have no dll's to use.Just one mpq file and thats it.It's basically a mod meant to be easy to use and fun to play.It has stat potions,skill point potions,to make up for the loss of the dll's.A bunch of new runes with new skill's and powers on em....etc...the four horsemen are in it as well..for a story twist which is taking alot of time to implememnt lol.
So basically each mod has it's bonuses...depends on what people are looking for I guess lol.But Apoc is mostly my fine tuning project more or less...
So play either one and enjoy,from my point of view the mods are just out there to play and have a ball playing em.... ;)
Besides as everyone noticed I'm not too wrapped up in balancing wverything,or if everything is perfect lol.I'm more interested if it's kool to play and if it's fun ,challenging....
BTW more maps coming ....
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Hades Underworld”