Want a new skill in apocalips

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

<t>Do you want a new skill or not?</t>

Poll ended at Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:00 pm

Yes.Because im sick and tired of expansion skill
100%
No.Because i like this skill just make a one or two skill in each skill tree
No votes

Total votes: 2

gaiger

Want a new skill in apocalips

Post by gaiger » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:00 pm

Hades says that he will make the hades apocalips i think in this mod must make a new skill like blackened
Last edited by gaiger on Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KickimusButamus

Re: Want a new skill in apocalips

Post by KickimusButamus » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:05 am

your talking 1 new skill screw that, if he's gonna put new skills which i konw he, will , he's gonna give everyone new skilsl or make a few new character classes, because if you read 1 of my other posts about a bugged item or sumthing the barbarain/gladiator will have cold skills because 1 of the barb set weapons adds 18 Cold Mastery. at first i thought this was a glitch or a typo. but he said there will be new skills. and if you look at some of the new set items, they give u skills,stats, n other crap for the things u need

HADES will not have a new skill, he will have a $#!T load of new skills ^.^

i hope i answered this question
and for the hell of it ill vote yes ^.^

PS
if he's gonna go all out with this thing, he should revamp the way the chars look or throw in sum new chars like the the chars from MU online (or Mu mods) they got EZ mod programs to do the work just load the image files and your set also your chars get a whole new snazzy look 2 em ^^ need i say... SHINEY ARMORS and THEY GLOW!!!
ne who there are 13 grades to every item on it and over 10,000 different items to choose from plus the characters FLY!!!!!
also there are 5 full sets of character classes 2 choose from with skills... that look sharp 2 ^.^ ... then to top it all off, throw in sum new maps n stuff to make those MAP HACKERS crash when they enter the map ^.^ kinda like in the Losttower on THOC mod for D2LOD or he could go the whole anti hacking route like on CEM either way works.

Think evil my friend...
for you are the GOD of the UNDERWORLD ...
you are HADES

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

damn i got sum wicked ADHD see how sidetracked i get?
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:10 pm

What!? 8-O you want characters FLY!!! are you serious?
But if Hades want to confirm it im gonna be mad to fly fly and fly hahahahahahahha :twisted:

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:15 am

yes it would be quite simple to make them look as they would fly in theory that is im working on it as we speak
First you take a STATE changing item or sumthing like an aura.. make that aura give you wings then make the wings after u exit town in a fighting stance give u levatation..... and such however im thinking there would be much more editing of the code then what i just stated here there are only 2 things i can think of that makes MU worst then D2 its the game speed and lack of violence. slow game speed and almost no violence.

however to do this 1 might need to use an MU character..... for all of the stuff so you have the animations already. for this 2 work ill tell you this though if u use MU chars in a d2 style play... that alone is worth trying if u can achieve it. if you look at screenshots of MU you will see what i mean. and with the new maps for Hades that he is making... it would be quite the mod... with all these goodies and need i say quite literally, 1 of the best.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:50 am

I think the best animation to fly is a new item like u said in MU if the character is in city it cannot fly right? And if the character is in outside of the city it will fly right? So thats my suggestion how to fly in diablo.

In new skill i have a good suggestion in Ninja im sure they will like this Skill it likes to be a Combo Skill im sure if you imagine this skill heheheheh cool :cool:

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:06 am

OMFG that is simple.....
ok the character in town is in a RELAXED state........ the character out of town is in a fighting state....... there u go ^.^ simple

oh yeha for your ninja skill there...... im kinda working on a graphic for a barb that will do sumtihng similair to the omnislash in finalfantasy 7 for clouds final breaker move.... just kinda goes to town on a target however im thinking that it would be far over powered to be a regular skill might make it so u take 1000% extra damage so it cannot be used for crowd controll rather then boss killing ^^ however to make it be able to stun super uniques.....

or make it like a despiration move as i seen in a new mod i tried out just this night Median makes it so the spell only works with like 90% life would be kinda neat..... ne who...... just suggestions make it like a double swing/frenzy/wwcharge charge/smite combo or sumthing now that would be nice.... combo skills HELL'z YEAH now if only i had a betta editor...
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:29 pm

In FF VIII the Lion Heart Skill i like that one.
And.... Oh yes! The FF IX skill of Zidane i forgot the powerfull skill of Zidane.But im sure you know it right? heheheheh

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:52 pm

Hmm... I wonder if coldmastery applies to weapon damage....
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:07 pm

I think Hades or other who's helping fixing the Apocalips will answer that heheheheheh

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:40 pm

yeah i just tested it to double check Any Non skill or player skill if it is a passive ant it affects damage it will affect all damage of that status of the character.
so if you have a level 99 fire mastery on an item and 1000 fire damage on an item and 1000 damage on other items combined thats 2000 damage its all added with the level 99 fire mastery like sum 800% enhanced damage or sumthing like that.... ne who same with cold and lightning mastery as well. if you make a skill that does phsyical mastery or elemental mastery or posion mastery or magic for that matter it will have the same effect i know cause i just tested it ^.^

very simple ways to test that stuff rather then scripting things on a char or editing the mod just use 1 those, OPEN bnet char editors, works quite well on the quick fixes you need, think it took me like 5 seconds to setup the char for the mastery test make a mastery charm/weapon/armor and a few damage items to test it with and equip the masttery items to see if the damage changes ^.^ worked quite well.

i think that answered your question there hawk. you probably solved it by now but eh... if not, here's your answer.

gaiger

Post by gaiger » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:47 pm

Did you test the skill of Cloud Final Breaker?? And what character you will use this skill just wondering of that skill :mrgreen:

Return to “Hades Underworld”