Mod????

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

gaiger

Mod????

Post by gaiger » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:02 pm

I like Hades very much but i want to play the other mod and i;ve test the blackened if im trying to put -direct -txt bad generic file how can i fix this

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Mod????

Post by Hades » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:11 am

Umm my mods are not the Blackened,that is Adhin's baby. ;)
My mods are not run in direct txt method though bud,so that would give ya a slight prob there as well heh heh.
My other mod is Apocalypse,well along with my boss mods but the other"mod"is Apocalypse.
So either I'm missing something here or you are simply trying to play that one heh heh...more info bud.. ;)
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

KickimusButamus

Re: Mod????

Post by KickimusButamus » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:10 pm

Didn't version 2.6 run in direct text??? coulda sworn it did.... cause i remember crashing people when i turned it off.... used socketed gloves ^.^ and crashes people and 4 socket mage plates ^^ wait didnt this mod use to have MUSHROOMS in place of the lizzard things in act 1 they droped nothing in normal but in NM and HELL they droped alot and give no exp.. yes it was this mod i believe im bout 99.999999999999% sure
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Return to “Hades Underworld”