Some help please

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

skitzofrenix

Some help please

Post by skitzofrenix » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:32 pm

Hi me and my friend are very intrigued by this mod and we plan to play through it together. I'd just like a suggestion on which chars you think we should use. We were thinking about a zon, orb sorc, or trapper for their cool looking skills but we aren't sure which would be a good combo. Thanks in advance.

skitzofrenix

Re: Some help please

Post by skitzofrenix » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:15 pm

Sorry for the double post, but the download above is for version 2.8 (where can i get 2.9?) and the download is corrupt. The files cant be opened, and when i try to do anything with the files i get an error. My friend got the same thing...?

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:51 am

Hmm never noticed anything was corrupt,I just checked earlier on from my link from file planet and it seemed ok.Is that where you downloaded it?I can't vouch for anywhere else you might have downed it...as I'm noticing my mods seemed to have gotten more popular and are popping up all over lol.
I'll take another look but it seems ok to me bud.. ;)
And on the double...yes try not to and use the edit button instead .But you noticed on your own so kool...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

skitzofrenix

Post by skitzofrenix » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:17 pm

OK ty, we tried downloading and re-dling from all possible links and got it. which 2 chars would you reccomend we use to play thru the game?

oldtimer
Paladin

Post by oldtimer » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:39 pm

Sup dude.
If you guys wanna try somthin a little diff., but very fun, then you should make a FB/Frenzy barb. Fire ball owns just about any thing, and the new graphics are kinda cool 2, + you get 2 fire golems, and then frenzy will take care of anything FB and the fire twins can't kill.
Also, of course the classic bowzon rocks too. If nothing else you guys should make 1 just to check out the new graphics she has, and just imagine a Windforce(on roids) w/ a rune word/gemword > = BOTD.
Anyway just my thoughts... whatever you try I'm sure you'll have fun, I know I am.
Later...

skitzofrenix

Post by skitzofrenix » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:00 pm

Hey i saw the zon, it looked awesome! Except i thought multi shot had some sort of light dmg, and it doesnt. And i figured i wouldnt find a good bow soon so i made a melee asn. Very fun. Me and my friend tried playing on a tcp/ip network but we couldnt get it to work. We tried disabling the windows firewall and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas? We DESPERATELY want to play. ;)

skitzofrenix

Post by skitzofrenix » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:01 pm

Hey i saw the zon, it looked awesome! Except i thought multi shot had some sort of light dmg, and it doesnt. And i figured i wouldnt find a good bow soon so i made a melee asn. Very fun. Me and my friend tried playing on a tcp/ip network but we couldnt get it to work. We tried disabling the windows firewall and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas? We DESPERATELY want to play. ;)

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:11 am

Do you both have the same type of internet connection? I have found in the past that I couldn't play TCP/IP games with friends that had a dialup connection, while I had a cable connection.

Return to “Hades Underworld”