Lvling help?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

Broken

Lvling help?

Post by Broken » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:21 am

Im a big fan of HU but i need to know where to lvl. Im currently a lvl 59 trapsin in nm killing cows but my exp bar barely rises. I just started playing this mod (2.9) so its to hard to make a good gemword. (Becuz of you have to be in hell to achieve max sockets for an item.) I really dont know how powerful these are so can anyone post some SS's? And it would be nice if Kickimus could post some recies for skill GCs. (Not charges, just +Traps)

Broken

KickimusButamus

Re: Lvling help?

Post by KickimusButamus » Thu May 04, 2006 9:03 am

Click here to look at the Really Big Tip Post

also you want to know where to level....
Now then you can level up to 70-79ish in NM baal with ease....
especially if you PLAYERS 8 ur game...

however as for the fact that you only get max sockets in hell not so... transmute the desired weapon with MINOR or LIGHT healing potion then transmute it again with a ANTIDOTE...
the healing potions will increase the item level to 99 to make it the equivialant to a drop from HELL BAAL.

hell baals work best for levels 80-99 if u can kill them that is ^_^ or make it that far for that matter...

now to upgrade items is also stated in this post
Click here to look at the Really Big Tip Post
scroll down the page and you'll see it.

also my request applies to you as well... AIM MSN YIM or ICQ message me and we can get a HADES game going ^_^
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Thu May 04, 2006 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Return to “Hades Underworld”