A Zealer in Hades?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

kronikle

A Zealer in Hades?

Post by kronikle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Hey, ;) im making a zealer but i have a small prob :S im on hell, act1 and im dealing :2400-7486 dmg ? :S im using BotD ba.. and exile as 1. on 2. i use cta +zeus' aegis monarch, i got 1 anni, some 32020's and some 20/5's and som few combat skillers ? :S but its taking me 30mins to kill Blood raven? :S anyone can help me put a zealer together..? i need to get my self a little bit more powered up ;)

KickimusButamus

Re: A Zealer in Hades?

Post by KickimusButamus » Thu May 04, 2006 8:54 am

hey not to be rude but heres a very large tip...
Click here to look at the Really Big Tip Post

You might wana read my last post there will help you out alot.

Minor healing potion + item makes unique.

now theres a Gemword called VOICE OF REASON... 6 perfect diamonds
this gemword will get u packing about 2k damage on a 2 handed (unique) colossous blade or 1k damage on a phase blade (if u want speed) and this is just pshyical damage... you will also get a nice conviction on this. also massive elemental damages. I personally suggest foinf Azurewraith or the Set Phase Blades... drop a Antidote with the sword in the cube and BOOM 6 sockets...

now if u wana go all old gear from bnet...ummmm cant really help u much...

i highly suggest u use

WOE (gemword) helm
WATER (gemword) armor
Voice of Reason (Gemword) Phase Blade/Colossous Blade
Genie Bottle Rings
and a Duriel Morph Amulet.

These can be found on my Post at this link
Click here to see the link
however you might needa scroll to the bottom of the page

also same goes for you message me some time on AIM YIM MSN or ICQ and we can play hades and whoop sum A$$ ^.^
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

smithpick

新加的空白文章4

Post by smithpick » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm

这是新加的空白文章4,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Return to “Hades Underworld”