oh come on get in :P

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

amit469

oh come on get in :P

Post by amit469 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:19 am

ok well after 2323232 years i try to register i just made it -_- :P and i got a ninja lvl 43 in a2 ....... is it normally ? Oo

and this thing is very important please help me .. ok ive started to create a mode becouse i really love it.

well .. i found a guide for basic things .. here :
http://www.diabloii.net/features/modding-apoc.shtml

ok i know its not a mode forum but ill appricate some help from u guys..
he request some files as u see .. i got 3 of them one missing i cant find in phrozen keep and 1 editor i dont know where to find in phrozen keep ... and i really need them to start cr8ing my mode so please try to search or maybe u can give me a e-mail of phorzen heart or hades they sure knows where to find it becouse its basic of mode ..
thx

amit469

Re: oh come on get in :P

Post by amit469 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:52 am

can anyone replay :OI: ? ...

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: oh come on get in :P

Post by onyx » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 am

It's not a good idea to ask about modding help in a hosted mod forum. I see that you already asked your question in the right place, so let the discussion continue here.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Hades Underworld”