[REQUEST]Mapper and Set creator

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

[REQUEST]Mapper and Set creator

Post by Hades » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:20 pm

Well I guess it's my turn to post in DeClined's new forum hehe.
1)Anyway's my first request is for a mapper.I would like a complete overhaul of all the map's keeping in mind the underworld theme.Making use of the dt1's they have at DC would be a great bonus.I would like to add many new object's along with new area's.I'm looking for an experienced mapper and one who can manage on his own basically.This work will probably take a long time so someone who basically want's to join my modding team is welcome.
2)Secondly I'm looking for someone to create the set idea's I have and for them to feel free to create their own ones as well.I'm working along the Greek,Norse mythology and also the Underworld theme.I'm hoping to implement about 20 more set's.So if you are interested post away or post in my forum. ;) Besides it would be a welcome addition to have a co-modder.

So there you have it for my request's.If you are interested simply post away and I'll get back to you.As for what my mod is all about simply take a look at my forum or website. :cool: I'm sure everyone is familiar with my expertise in modding from my 3 released mods.
I look foreward to hearing from some great modder's and hope you are interested in joining my team. ;)
nuff said
Hades
Last edited by Hades on Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Re: [REQUEST]Mapper and Quest editor

Post by DeClineD » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:33 am

Hades have contacted me to let me know that the positions are still open. So, lets find that key and unlock this :P
Last edited by DeClineD on Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: [REQUEST]Mapper and Set creator

Post by Hades » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:08 am

Yes they are still open with a little change.I'm looking for a set creator now as well lol.Give me some more time to work on the new skill's and storyline. ;) So anyone interested in creating about 20 new set's and want to join my modding team,post and get a hold of me.
I'd be glad to have a new addition to my team. :)
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Post by DeClineD » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:30 am

Hades have contacted me to tell me that the positions have been filled.
*click*
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

Return to “Job Offerings”