[Offer]Txt editor needing job

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Morpheus5611

[Offer]Txt editor needing job

Post by Morpheus5611 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:39 pm

Hey, I am new to this site but i can do a little bit of stuff with diablo2 LoD. I have made a couple of mods with new items and a mod where specific sets drop off of specific monsters. And my lastest mod, i made 2 full sets and made them class specific. And alot of people when they make new items they dont change the patchstring.tbl file so the names come up but i changed that and the names work fine and the set is flawless. I am available for anyone needing .txt files to be edited and new items to be made. One thing i cannot do is image editing. I am like a kindergardener on that part of mod making. But like i said before i am available for anyone who need's my skill's. If you have any questions or want to contact me directly, below are way's to contact me.
AIM : jgrman0418
E-mail and MSN mess. : aareaux@hotmail.com
:D

Edit by DeClineD: Topic edited to suit the rules
Last edited by Morpheus5611 on Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Post by DeClineD » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:18 pm

I haven't heard anything for a over a month so i'm locking this thread down.
If you still haven't found work, then PM me and i will reopen it.
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

Return to “Job Offerings”