[REQUEST] Token Maker For Infinitum

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

[REQUEST] Token Maker For Infinitum

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:46 pm

Up until this point I'd been doing fairly well in redoing old bugged DCCs and keeping up with creating new tokens for Infinitum at the same time but as of late things are starting to get behind and Infinitum has been on hold for much longer than I'd intended. Depending on how things go I'm debating on having a site re-launch on Infinitum's first anniversary at the end of this month so any help I can get would be great.

Okay so here's the request. I need a person or people to transfer DCC files into new animations tokens including cof files and animdata lines. I know it's not the hardest job in the world but it can be time consuming if you have enough side projects going on at the same time. I've done a LOT of new tokens that aren't currently on the live version of Infinitum so please don't start sending in just any tokens you happen to have as they may not be needed (even though the thought is greatly appreciated). The process is actually detailed in this tutorial by reiyo_oki if anyone wants to try their hand at getting into the field.

Anyone who's interested can contact me by PM and I can get whatever DCC sets to you have time for (every single token is great so don't be afraid to ask for just one as it all helps out). A number of the live DCCs on Infinitum are still bugged although I'm redoing them as fast as possible (40-50ish sets left I think 8-O) but I can redo certain ones on demand if needed.
Last edited by Phrozen Heart on Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Lord_Drekas
Paladin

Re: [REQUEST] Token Maker For Infinitum

Post by Lord_Drekas » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:48 pm

Heya Dan, love the work so far, keep up the great work. Just had a side question concerning animations. I was wondering if you would be interested in any of the animations that are recolored and or new weapons added. Say for instance a fire giant with different colored clothing different skin and dfferent weapons compared to what they have now. I think the fire giants have only a un armed,, a sword and a maul animation. Id like to add a spear, mace and big ole giant club added to em. No idea on a time frame as i can only find a limited amount of time to mod right now. Just let me know if stuff like that would be of interest to the site

Lord Drekas

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:56 pm

Ask a silly question bud, of course I'm interested ;) I've done some recoloring work with Planescape which will become public soon enough but that's about it.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: [REQUEST] Token Maker For Infinitum

Post by Phrozen Heart » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:12 pm

Job(s) filled :)

Return to “Job Offerings”