[Job Offer] Diabolic Experiment mod

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

No votes

Total votes: 0

shadow15

[Job Offer] Diabolic Experiment mod

Post by shadow15 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:30 am

Diabolic Experiment needs a hand. DE is a clan based mod, made to be played in parties. The job offerings are:

-Map Maker: we need a medium experienced full time map maker
-Hardcoder: this is a temporary job, since we don't have too much CE to do

If you need more info please visit the Diabolic Forums.
For requests please PM me (shadow15) or worldslayer608 or leave a message in the Diabolic Forums.
Last edited by shadow15 on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Diabolic Forums - Where you create the mod

worldslayer608
Paladin

Re: [Job Offer] Diabolic Experiment mod

Post by worldslayer608 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:53 pm

shadow15";p="329989" wrote:Diabolic Experiment needs a hand. DE is a clan based mod, made to be played in parties. The job offerings are:

-Map Maker: we need a medium experienced full time map maker
-Hardcoder: this is a temporary job, since we don't have too much CE to do

If you need more info please visit the Diabolic Forums.
For requests please PM me (shadow15) or worldslayer608 or leave a message in the Diabolic Forums.
We no longer need a mapper or a coder* (i don't know why this position was offered?!.. but i guess it was)

We do however, need a skills creator* Silvershadowhell has taken a break or something and hasnt been around for quite some time

I Would also like to note that our forums are a graveyard... so you might find little use of them, but feel free to stop by never the less

PM me if your interested
Last edited by worldslayer608 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slayerking_3

Post by Slayerking_3 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:11 am

once again we need a mapper. i have no idea what worldslayer is thinking but he cant map edit efficient enough and im impatient. So a medium experienced map maker would be greatly appreciated. Also, we need a skills creator. We might also need a Coder. Someone who knows both HC and SC Editing. If you have any questions. Then visit the Diabolic Forums. PM Any of the Moderators or Admin. Thanks

Return to “Job Offerings”