[Request] Need someone for skill editing

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

No votes

Total votes: 0

Jase
Champion of the Light
United States of America

[Request] Need someone for skill editing

Post by Jase » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:17 am

Hi, me and a friend are making a mod, and we have most of everything under control except we cannot learn to modify skills for our lives.

We want someone who can change the skills' parameters (damages, amount of missiles fired, other random stuff depending on the skill)

We also need someone who will be able to make a few new ones.

The new skills I need are ones which work like werewolf or werebear. The main idea of each is to have the characters be enhanced by the skill (all which enhance overall speed and damages including spell damage but have mana degeneration depending on Slvl) and also turn the character into one of the monsters in the game while it's bieng used.

But I need 7 of these skills made, in that I'm going to have one for each class, but not have them be in the skill tree (I'm going to put them as oskills on high up class items)

The 7 new skills are based off of the idea of the devil trigger power from devil may cry games.

Basically I need 2 things done.

1. Someone who can edit the pre-existing skills' parameters
2. I need 7 new skills made

Anyone who can do this PM me and let me know, and I will get into specifics about the whole thing... thanks :D

Jase
Champion of the Light
United States of America

Re: [Request] Need someone for skill editing

Post by Jase » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:25 pm

No longer need anyone for this, got Death-Enforcer for the job. Thanks a lot!

Return to “Job Offerings”