[REQUEST] Coder needed: 1.13c Killcounter

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

No votes

Total votes: 0

LeOsTyLe

[REQUEST] Coder needed: 1.13c Killcounter

Post by LeOsTyLe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=58210

Edit by AdiTT:
This topic was created as a shortcut to another topic present at the Phrozen Keep (link above).

To add some information to LeOsTyLe's post here is a summary of his request for help:
LeOsTyLe" wrote:1.13c Killcounter that counts all kills incl. wirbelwind etc.

Dav92 told me how to do that, but i cant assambler, so i need someone who can do it for me. i just can make codeedit changes, when i have the offsets and know what do change.
You just need to find the arena-code, which is called after the death of every mob/player. After that you jump to slack space and create a function there to add one to a specific stat.
I would be happy if someone can do that.
Please keep the discussion about the feature (possible or not) in the topic linked above.

Use the current topic (in Job Offerings) to discuss possible collaboration only.

:!: @ LeOsTyLe - If you want to submit future requests for help or to offer such please make sure you have read and applied the forum rules.

Return to “Job Offerings”