[Request] Mod Editing and Coding

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

kalans

[Request] Mod Editing and Coding

Post by kalans » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Hello, I am totally new to modding the patch for D2 but have other computer knowledge. I am looking for someone to help me mod a mod I already have, but first I will list some information about the patch itself:

-It is a 1.09D patch that has been edited previously
-It has some simple edits and lots of new recipes and such
-I am looking to make some helpful edits and possibly a new area/cave

If you are willing to help me in the effort I will do my best to compensate you, please send me a pm and we can exchange contact information. I look forward to working with you!

*Note: I apologize if I am breaking any rules or have too little content posted, but I did not wish to bore people with the exact details of the little edits done :). Let me know if I need to add any information and I will gladly do so! Thanks!

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: [Request] Mod Editing and Coding

Post by AdiTT » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm

If you have not obtained permission from the mod author(s) you should not discuss or raise such questions here. It is not forbidden (given that you have read our Terms of Service), but you should know that nobody will assist you in stealing other people's work.

Edited: Topic unlocked due to statement that the modders of the project has granted their permission.
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

kalans

Re: [Request] Mod Editing and Coding

Post by kalans » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:06 am

Just updating here: I have been learning a lot myself, but am still looking for help on adding in dungeons and other PvM elements. I am having lots of fun doing these soft coded mods, but these major edits will take a little experience and talent ;) (speaking about adding in the new areas, and I know that they are soft coded).

Return to “Job Offerings”