[REQUEST] invchar6.dc6 request

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

No votes

Total votes: 0

Lady Isabelle
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
United States of America

[REQUEST] invchar6.dc6 request

Post by Lady Isabelle » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 am

Im looking for someone to create an inventory screen for the invchar6.dc6. The screenshot below shows what the size of the inventory is and where the equipment is placed. For the style I would like it have the "squares" within the inventory gone so it looks like a black box. Everything else I would like it to have ALOT of BLOOOOOOOOOOD May it be blood spallters or guts and lives smashed, anything with gore will do!
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Lady Isabelle on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Re: invchar6 request

Post by kidpaddle94 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:14 am

any kind of style you want? I think that would be important to have an overall style idea of what you would like to get. That just makes it easier to the person that would like to do it.

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: invchar6 request

Post by AdiTT » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 am

"Want" is not a job offering.
"below screenshots inventory size" is not actually a size.

This topic doesn't fit in here.

Edit: Topic unlocked as requested. Please make sure to read this section's rules.
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Return to “Job Offerings”