[Offer] Mod Developing/Help

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

No votes

Total votes: 0

M3T4M0R5H1S

[Offer] Mod Developing/Help

Post by M3T4M0R5H1S » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello there, it's Meta just coming here looking for a modding job. I've been modifying games too my liking since I was six, from small modifications, too major ones. I'm now 13 with extensive knowledge of several scripting languages, so below is my application, thanks for reading :)
  1. - What are your skills and experiences - I have worked on a few mods in my time, my own ranging too re-designing Median too working with other modders on famous projects. I'm great at skill making, I have an extensive knowledge of the skills.txt and missile.txt files. I'm a pretty decent graphics artist. I know alot about balance of items too players. I'm great at creating background stories and lore for new creatures and characters. I can create sound effects too be used in the game and I can several other things.

- How much time you are available - Monday/Wednesday=3:00 - 11:00 P.M. Tuesday= 4:30-11:00 P.M Thursday: 3:00 - 5:30 P.M. Friday/Saturday= 7:00 A.M. till around 2:00 in the morning or later. Sunday= 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. I live in Alabama so my time zone is GMT -6:00

- In which way you would like to be contacted - Through Skype or AIM.

AIM - MetaSuperior1

Skype - MetaSuperior
Last edited by M3T4M0R5H1S on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: Experienced Modder

Post by AdiTT » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

M3T4M0R5H1S, Please update you post a little: the title (check here), which versions are you most experienced with, something more specific. Otherwise if you are that talented you may end up working on several projects ;)
Thank you for offering help in such variety of skills!
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Re: Experienced Modder

Post by kidpaddle94 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 am

sound effects like this?

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=58021

If you can help with this, that would be great.

whist.

Return to “Job Offerings”