[Request]

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

[Request]

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:52 am

I´m looking either for clean UI toolkit vanilla graphicbox, like it is available for the skilltree. Or someone helping me, to create a simple UI. I attached a picture to show how I want it to look like. As it should be compatible with Multires, it should be in 800x600. I wanna increase the gridsize to 33 from 28. For the player UI, the right ring slot should be increased in his size to 64x64. For the merc UI the right ring slot should be cut out. I can handle the txt side myself. But I am rather crappy with working on the UI graphic itself. The Hoadrimbox, Trade, and Stash UI should be also expanded to a 33 grid.

PS: I tested the increased size to 33x33 with the D2Iventory Tool and it should be fine in the way my crappy drawing is showing the positions.

Cheers
AlphA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Barby

Re: [Request]

Post by Barby » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:51 am

Be careful with 32x32, there are some problems with the socket display and the Beltslots Display. There are no sc solutions, you need a lot of code expierence.

Greetings

Barby

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:24 am

Which one would you prefer, first or second?

Cheers
AlphA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eimernase
Paladin

Post by Eimernase » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Barby" wrote:Be careful with 32x32, there are some problems with the socket display and the Beltslots Display. There are no sc solutions, you need a lot of code expierence.

Greetings

Barby
Just few edits are needed for the HUD (potion slots), not a big thing.

Return to “Job Offerings”