[Request] Perfect + Complete Edit of Various Diablo1 Sprites

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

Ribby

[Request] Perfect + Complete Edit of Various Diablo1 Sprites

Post by Ribby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:05 am

It's been a while, but I thought I should be frank in public announcement. When I rip for the sprites, I can see that there was some cut off for some of the monsters. I am not sure whether this was due to the constraints from the original or modding authors. However, it is still a alarming fact.

That's why I request a big request. To have some of those sprites to be fixed to its intended design. Some of the images would be the Psych_Orb (cut off), Na-Krul (cut off), and Goat_Lord (messed up death animation frame in certain angles). Now, I know that maybe the game itself cannot read such changes, but it is such a glaring spot that needs to be clean.

This is a big request so anyone can't feel it, don't need to push it.

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Re: [Request] Perfect + Complete Edit of Various Diablo1 Spr

Post by Ogodei » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:36 am

Hello :)

I'm planning a version 2.0 of my D1 monster pack, which will include all of the D1 unused animations (later known as "hellfire" monsters). I'm working on it in my free time, but i don't know how long it will take. Surely I will try to fix those odd issues with death animation sprites.

Ribby

Re: [Request] Perfect + Complete Edit of Various Diablo1 Spr

Post by Ribby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Okay, thanks for the offer. Do take your time in this, one never knows if a mishap is missed during a rushed state.

Return to “Job Offerings”