[Request] UI Artist

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

MRCelSynap
Canada

[Request] UI Artist

Post by MRCelSynap » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 am

Hello, I'm working on a mod currently using v 1.14d and am looking to work with someone that has an artistic flare to get a rework of the UI.

This is a pretty simply job, but can definitely expand to further mod input or other usable skills, such as level editing.

Please let me know if interested and want to get some of your art in use!
Check me out on Twitch as I will be periodically streaming my modding progress

k0r3l1k
Angel
United States of America

Re: [Request] UI Artist

Post by k0r3l1k » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:11 pm

MRCelSynap" wrote:Hello, I'm working on a mod currently using v 1.14d and am looking to work with someone that has an artistic flare to get a rework of the UI.

This is a pretty simply job, but can definitely expand to further mod input or other usable skills, such as level editing.

Please let me know if interested and want to get some of your art in use!
Hey I might be able to help. Please let me know what theme you want and send me screenshots of each ui panel you want done so I have a template for the location of buttons and stat display.

If you want any specific design elements such as crystals or plant growth or gold filigree or whatever let me know.

Also is this full ui design or just select panels?

Let me know.

MRCelSynap
Canada

Post by MRCelSynap » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 pm

k0r3l1k" wrote: Hey I might be able to help. Please let me know what theme you want and send me screenshots of each ui panel you want done so I have a template for the location of buttons and stat display.

If you want any specific design elements such as crystals or plant growth or gold filigree or whatever let me know.

Also is this full ui design or just select panels?

Let me know.
Awesome! I don't have a direction for what I'm looking to do with it and would love to work with you, or whomever is interested, mostly letting the artist exercise their creative side.

On a technical scale, I am looking to implement full equipment slots for mercenaries as well as expanding inventory/stash sizes. I would like to get some new skill pages as I will not be implementing any inter-skill dependency. Realistically it would probably result in all panels, just to create a proper blending through all windows, this might expand to skill icons if interested.

If you're still interested, please let me know and I will PM you.

AlphA - The Real One
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Germany

Hand-picked

Post by AlphA - The Real One » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:22 am

May I ask why limit yourself to 1.14a? Both 1.13c/d offer easier ways to edit your game without any actual coding knowlegde, if that´s a problem. Also plugy does not support 1.14 yet. A full equipable merc and a increase in invertory and stash size should be both quite easy achievable without reworking the UI. All the tools/plugins/tutorials for this already exist and there´s no need for dll editing. A new skill page on the other side will require a certain amount of dll editing.

Cheers
AlphA

k0r3l1k
Angel
United States of America

Post by k0r3l1k » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 pm

You should really have the actual working of your mod in place before trying to design a ui. In the meantime just use flat colors and outlines for panels.

MRCelSynap
Canada

Post by MRCelSynap » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:14 am

k0r3l1k" wrote:You should really have the actual working of your mod in place before trying to design a ui. In the meantime just use flat colors and outlines for panels.
Already going to be doing that, was just looking to get a feel out there as the forum is very quiet these days :)

Return to “Job Offerings”