[REQUEST] Looking to recruit beginner modders

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

maxmage
Paladin

[REQUEST] Looking to recruit beginner modders

Post by maxmage » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:07 am

so I am familiar with modding I still remember the basic stuff but I am looking for a collab.
mod where we all add our ideas, get proper documentation on a website and stuff or a pdf file included with the mod
well start small rune words monster density custom uniques and new crafting recopies and the almighty vaal orb from poe
I want to create a farming game that is heavy on farming gold items and crafting mads and rune bags and gem bags and stuff like that fully equipable mercs and mega inventory already in effect so far :mrgreen:

my discord is alkire#5802 message me on discord its the easiest way to contact me
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

Return to “Job Offerings”