Revival Thread

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Revival Mod

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:53 pm

[quote=Malachai29";p="129592"]
One combination I dont like to much is the 33% chance to cast lvl 1 teleport....gets really annoying in heavy fights! learning to deal with it though!
Malachai[/quote]

Is this the Secret Revenge suffix? It was my brothers idea :roll:

I think the lightning damage needs a buff on it.
If you really want the ring problem fixed I'll do it :)
But I was planning to release Saturday, I might get it done today :mrgreen:
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:52 am

Yeah, no offense to your brother, but Secret Revenge isnt fun! When you get into a good fight, your swinging away, get hit, teleport, then have to reselect your target....gets kind of annoying to be honest.

If you know how to fix the ring, go for it, it is really no problem to drop the ring off at the nearest vendor! :)

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

Saiyanora

Post by Saiyanora » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:08 pm

Well the secret revenge modifier has been delt with. Its not gone, but the chances of the skills taking effect is much lower :mrgreen:

The ring is fixed, I hope to release the thing tomorrow. So you can get a good 3 days of fun in whilst Iam off to my sisters wedding...

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:49 am

whoa, did we change nicks?????

Malachai

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:54 pm

no I've had a lurker account for ages, and well the cookie for when I use IE mus of used that account on which ever computer I was on...
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:55 pm

I am gonna have to assume that since you didnt post it was up, that you will post the next version prolly on monday or so.. :)

Malachai

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:08 pm

Well I did put it up but since the keeps file centre is out of action peeps will have to wait :(

Whilst I've been away I did take my laptop to keep on updating, hopefully the version after next will have a completed set of non-class specific items with class based modifiers (confusing sentence, yes), by which I mean things like Staves, Scepters, Wands which are intended for a certain class but are not class specific.

That will leave room for a few new uniques and sets.
And then maybe some other things :mrgreen:

The 1.02 patch was good, but I aim to bring a bigger update with 1.03!

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:15 pm

Awesome! soon as it is up again, I will get it! :) in the meantime, I have started writing out ideas for my own mod! this is gonna be interesting, cuz I have some ideas, but dont know if they are possible in 1.09, but since I hardly play 1.10 (I am waiting for the final), it is the only thing I know well.

Malachai

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:50 pm

Many things arent possible in 1.09 :cry:

I've only really look at the files in 1.10 and well I find them alittle intimidating, they aren't many file guides either which will also make progress slow. Plus theres the absence of tools, etc... which is why I stuck to 1.09.

But in my breif look into 1.10 I have found some really cool things you can do (and heard of), one thing I really like is that in the txt's you can set the max skill level of each individual skill. So I'd love to make it so lv 1 skills can go to lv 50 level 6 (10) skills got to 40 and so on :) Would make for a weird mod :twisted:

O' well when 1.10 ever comes out everyone will turn to it and you'll find it easier to cope with... (well I hope i do) then we'll see some really cool mods!

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:33 pm

IF 1.10 ever comes out....grrrrrrrrrrr! :)
Last edited by Malachai29 on Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:24 am

I've only really look at the files in 1.10 and well I find them alittle intimidating, they aren't many file guides either which will also make progress slow. Plus theres the absence of tools, etc... which is why I stuck to 1.09.
I suppose you have missed the fileguide thread in GMM forum then. Since the most files that needs a fileguide is covered in there ;)

All tools that works in 1.09 works also in 1.10.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:40 pm

kingpin";p="131788" wrote:

I suppose you have missed the fileguide thread in GMM forum then. Since the most files that needs a fileguide is covered in there ;)

All tools that works in 1.09 works also in 1.10.
I have looked into that thread but the guides are missing information and I find they do not go into the minutae of the files.

Also the idea of searching a thread for a certain fileguide isn't the greatest one, I do acknowledge that they do have to be reformatted for website use plus there is the matter of server problems and the uncertaincy of files changing that complicates things.

Plus "we" havent had the time to look into all the possibilites or discover as many "updates" to file guides so they will not be as complete as their 1.09 counterparts.

Time is also another factor.

Sorry about all that but I find the keep a great resource and when I criticise it I find I must point out justifications... I like balanced statements...

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:48 pm

Now the file centre is back I will try and get the file to Phrozen Heart so he can put it up on the file centre.

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:09 am

Can I make a request? I would love to be able to go into cow level over and over again even if I beat the cow king/summoner dude....its where I find some of my best stuff! :)

Malachai

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:37 pm

[quote=Malachai29";p="132936"]Can I make a request? I would love to be able to go into cow level over and over again even if I beat the cow king/summoner dude....its where I find some of my best stuff! :)

Malachai[/quote]

Btw version 1.01 is in the file centre!!!

First off what level were you when you completed normal/nightmare? And where are you at what lv?

Iam not sure if I should leave the cow portal always available, I'd lvoe it to give huge exp and good items but only once... :twisted:

Go grab the new version!!!

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:37 pm

I think I am around level 78 or so with my necro....getting through butcher and diablo to get to baal was just plain evil! :turnevil: I will go grab the new version now and play a little in nm! :)

I am just starting nightmare level, but have already gotten through teh den of evil, seemed almost easy, but will have to see what everything else is like. What is max level again? I cant remember. :oops:

As far as cow level, drop everythings exp down a bit (quite a bit if necessary) and make it always open! :) I dont go there so much for the exp but the drops...

Malachai

EDIT: started downloading the new version, got about 80% done, and teh server was taken out from underneath me....head still kinda hurts from hitting the floor unexpectedly like that! :( soon as the server is back up, it will be mine!
Last edited by Malachai29 on Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:30 pm

Since Cows are the main spawned enemie I could drop their exp... but I am pretty sure the "always open" dll change doesn't work for realm play, and getting hosted by a bnetd server would be a great option.

Hopefully you can get the new cow drops in the 1/2 complete maze to the Butcher. It's half complete because it misses out on any Act 5 enemies, I'll shift the enemies around one day...

The new version does make nm harder and more rewarding, me and my bro played 1/2 of act 1 on what your on now. Decided it needed changing and its better on the 1.01, however I think we changed it again on 1.01a to fix Blizzards silly mistake with act 5 exp compared to the rest of the game :S.

Max level is 200, I expect people to reach lv 135 ish, which is "hopefully" going to be alittle easier than 70 on vanilla LoD. Maybe 150 will be a good high level target. Anything above will be like 90+ on Classic, and reaching levels after 190 should be stupidly hard (almost impossible) 8-O

Me and my bro did normal at lv 77 each together. :)

I should think targets are;

Act 1 lv 25/35
Act 2 lv 35/40
Act 3 lv 40/50
Act 4 lv 50/60
Act 5 lv 65/75
Complete Nm at 100/115
Complete Hell at 135/150

Me and my brop are at lv 90 in Act 5 Nightmare (just done 1 Bloody Run), but the exp in the rest of nightmare is better than what we got, but act 5's is the same. So those suggested levels are looking like good targets. :mrgreen:

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:03 pm

I decided I would take a trip down to see my good friend the butcher and was quite surprised! I made it down to jail lvl 2, went through a doorway, and BAM, 2 hit kill from a stygian! :( I just sat here looking at my screen like a moron trying to figure out what happened! I took a screenie of it, but havent put it up yet, there were alot of them little buggers behind that door! just gives me something to strive for, guess I should be a higher level before I take on NM butcher!

Malachai

EDIT: Beating Andy was cakewalk, least for my necro and his army of revived cows! :) Also, I found a skill charm of prisms, required level 65, but it does absolutely nothing! sells for 2 gold, decided to keep hold of it for now....just to see what is up with it.
Last edited by Malachai29 on Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:05 pm

You know right now I have no idea what that Skill Charm is or was supposed to be :lol:

Its not a skill charged one since they resemble skill tabs names, and I can't think of a prism skill...

I see the Butcher is no longer easy game :P , the real idea is to beat him after act 4 or before you try Baal to get some exp/items.

Well you'll be glad when my sister gives me my laptop back, I'll have a new version to upload and I'll be able to carry out my own testing/modifying.

I think it will be 1.01k, K for keep as I made it when the keep's server went down.

And 1.02 will be the big patch :mrgreen:

No Necro gripes? Tell me if it starts to turn like vanilla 1.09 for you :)

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:14 pm

To be honest, I have no problems testing everything out for ya! :) It gives me something to do during the week since I only work on weekends. The only gripe I currently have with my necro is that my skellies are starting to die rather quickly, but, if I am thinkin right, I can just keep putting points into skel mastery and that should solve that problem, only thing is, the skill is currently up to lvl 26, and I dont know how far I can take it. I know there used to be issues with taking werewolf too far with the druid, where teh game would crash when you morphed, but I have seen mods that have fixed that crash, is that also a problem with other skills? can I keep bumping points into mastery with no problem?

On a side note, putting cows in with Andy made it way to easy for me to beat on her, I didnt even see her on the screen, my cow revives beat the hell outta her, also helps that I have a lvl 20 fanatacism charm and amp damage. Getting further on in act 2 is startin to be a pain in the butt, again, skellies keep dieing, but I pick up others on the way to help me out, I am currently in the arcane sanc, dreading the fact that I have to find the summoner, who usually makes mince meat out of my minions.

I may have been wrong in asking to raise the drop rate of lower level uniques, 9 times out of 10 when I kill a unique monster, I get a unique item, sometimes 2. It has gotten to the point where I almost recognize what the item is just by seeing taht it is unique. Venom Ward is such a common one. I have gotten some interesting items though, I may have to try my druid out again and see where he stands on going through...I never did get very far with him.

Anywho, I have typed enough for one sitting...talk to you laterz!

Malachai

EDIT: There was one thing I had a minor complaint about....melding gems...I realize that they sold for extremely high amounts and all, but my gods, now some of them sell for more before you right click on them! 600g for one that wasnt right-clicked vs. 125 for one that was! Thats just plain wrong my friend, just plain wrong! :P
Last edited by Malachai29 on Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:17 am

can I keep bumping points into mastery with no problem?
Until level 30 you can, thats the skill cap :)
If the skelles did with 30+ mastery in early Nightmare I'll give em a boost up. Is their damage alright?
On a side note, putting cows in with Andy made it way to easy for me to beat on her, I didnt even see her on the screen, my cow revives beat the hell outta her, also helps that I have a lvl 20 fanatacism charm and amp damage.

Whoops, I made a boo boo.

Since my computer was gone and the Mod was complete I checked the other computer for a version, since my brother has it for networking purposes :)

Now this computer has a crummy 56k modem w/o the network and has no winrar... but for some reason they was a zipped copy of Revival 1.01 laying in My Documents so I thought to release this one instead of waiting.

Now I thought this was a complete version at that stage and from what you tell me about cows, well I was wrong.

Getting further on in act 2 is startin to be a pain in the butt, again, skellies keep dieing, but I pick up others on the way to help me out, I am currently in the arcane sanc, dreading the fact that I have to find the summoner, who usually makes mince meat out of my minions.
Ahh but by now you should have Summon Resist and some + skills aiding it....
How many hits to kill a skelle? I don't want a weak Necro :)

I may have been wrong in asking to raise the drop rate of lower level uniques, 9 times out of 10 when I kill a unique monster, I get a unique item, sometimes 2. It has gotten to the point where I almost recognize what the item is just by seeing that it is unique. Venom Ward is such a common one. I have gotten some interesting items though, I may have to try my druid out again and see where he stands on going through...I never did get very far with him.
Yes this was a decison I regret making but it made me work on 1.01k. I have reduced the odds quite some, my Brothers Barbarian with a Gull and the Exceptional + 4 Find Item Unique Dagger thing seems to find upto 4 Uniques at a time...
EDIT: There was one thing I had a minor complaint about....melding gems...I realize that they sold for extremely high amounts and all, but my gods, now some of them sell for more before you right click on them! 600g for one that wasnt right-clicked vs. 125 for one that was! Thats just plain wrong my friend, just plain wrong! :P
You'll have to wait for the next version for this :(
Because I've uploaded the 1.01k file for Phrozen or someone to put up in the keep, I dont want a 1.01x ... in 2 days, The Keep will probably ban me for updating too often!!! :jump:

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:10 pm

Bump up cos 1.01k is in the file centre!!!

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:27 pm

Here is one for you to chew on for a bit....Act3, Nightmare, just killed a champion soul killer shaman I think, dont know for sure, but I saw a soul killer or flayer being raised as this guy died and the whole game froze....here is the first part of the dump:

***** UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)
08:27:28.524 Fault address: 6F847E87 01:00006E87 D:\games\Diablo II\D2Direct3D.dll
08:27:28.524 eax:00000000 ebx:00000001 ecx:0012ec50 edx:6feb7f20 esi:0012ec50
08:27:28.524 edi:00000139 ebp:00000000 esp:0012eb9c eip:6f847e87 flg:00010293
08:27:28.524 cs:001b ds:0023 es:0023 ss:0023 fs:003b gs:0000
08:27:28.524 Stack bytes:
08:27:28.556 0012EB9C: 39010000 05000000 39010000 EDFFFFFF 9.......9...íÿÿÿ
0012EBAC: 00000000 207FEB6F 00000000 01000000 .... ëo........
0012EBBC: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EBCC: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EBDC: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EBEC: 00000000 00000000 00000000 C8EF1600 ............Èï..
0012EBFC: C8EF1600 C0EF1600 28EC1200 C018926D Èï..Àï..(ì..À..m
0012EC0C: C0EF1600 14000000 01000000 39010000 Àï..........9...
0012EC1C: 01000000 EDFFFFFF 0014916D 39010000 ....íÿÿÿ...m9...
0012EC2C: F435846F C8EF1600 14000000 FA84846F ô5.oÈï......ú..o
0012EC3C: 00000000 01000000 05000000 008A2F21 ............../!
0012EC4C: EDFFFFFF 78ED1200 00150300 00000000 íÿÿÿxí..........
0012EC5C: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EC6C: 00000000 00000000 0000803F 00000000 ...........?....
0012EC7C: 0000803F D742A76F FF010000 FFFFFFFF ...?×B§oÿ...ÿÿÿÿ
0012EC8C: 05000000 207FEB6F 3399B56F 78ED1200 .... ëo3.µoxí..
0012EC9C: EDFFFFFF 39010000 FFFFFFFF 05000000 íÿÿÿ9...ÿÿÿÿ....
0012ECAC: 207FEB6F 00000000 008A2F21 04000000 ëo....../!....
0012ECBC: FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF 00000000 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ....
0012ECCC: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012ECDC: EEFFFFFF 00000000 01000000 01000000 îÿÿÿ............
0012ECEC: 00000000 01000000 04000000 2F010000 ............/...
0012ECFC: 01000000 0000B5A8 00000000 FFFFFFFF ......µ¨....ÿÿÿÿ
0012ED0C: 02000000 A837A824 2C000000 07000000 ....¨7¨$,.......
0012ED1C: 02000000 11000000 80020000 08000000 ................
0012ED2C: 0C000000 C59B4425 00000000 02000000 ....Å.D%........
0012ED3C: 2C000000 00000000 0C000000 01000000 ,...............
0012ED4C: 00050000 01000000 90000000 01000000 ................
0012ED5C: 00000000 46452020 52482020 66626C20 ....FE RH fbl
0012ED6C: 4E552020 31687320 00000000 33A4E724 NU 1hs ....3¤ç$
0012ED7C: 00000000 07000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012ED8C: 01000000 00000000 00010000 04000000 ................
0012ED9C: 41010000 03000000 00000000 00000000 A...............
0012EDAC: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EDBC: E019D00E 0AC8B46F FD5C0000 A10D0100 à.Ð..È´oý\..¡...
0012EDCC: 00000000 01000000 744F5F01 A48C220F ........tO_.¤.".
0012EDDC: 8C010000 FC7F220F FD5C0000 FFFFFFFF ....ü".ý\..ÿÿÿÿ
0012EDEC: 01000000 0000F10D 0000C313 1A60AA6F ......ñ...Ã..`ªo
0012EDFC: A10D0100 FC7F220F 00000000 0080C713 ¡...ü".......Ç.
0012EE0C: 00720524 0000FFFF FF2EAA6F FF000000 .r.$..ÿÿÿ.ªoÿ...
0012EE1C: A564AB6F 00000000 00000000 2D000000 ¥d«o........-...
0012EE2C: 00728B01 00000000 00720524 FC7F220F .r.......r.$ü".
0012EE3C: B390AA6F 01000000 105D0000 740C0100 ³.ªo.....]..t...
0012EE4C: FF720524 FF000000 FF000000 00000000 ÿr.$ÿ...ÿ.......
0012EE5C: 00000000 80020000 B8010000 889BAA6F ........¸.....ªo
0012EE6C: C093AA6F 01000000 6CA3321B FEB8D577 À.ªo....l£2.þ¸Õw
0012EE7C: C1030000 01000000 01000000 671B0000 Á...........g...
0012EE8C: 0001DD13 D50D0100 0700280D BE010DAE ..Ý.Õ.....(.¾..®
0012EE9C: 06040000 00001824 02000000 00000000 .......$........
0012EEAC: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 00690000 ....ÿÿÿ......i..
0012EEBC: F8100100 01000000 00000000 00000000 ø...............
0012EECC: 01600000 D4311824 02000000 00AC8924 .`..Ô1.$.....¬.$
0012EEDC: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 F0690000 ....ÿÿÿ.....ði..
0012EEEC: 70110100 04000000 00000000 00000000 p...............
0012EEFC: 05600000 54331824 06000000 30AC8924 .`..T3.$....0¬.$
0012EF0C: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 406A0000 ....ÿÿÿ.....@j..
0012EF1C: 98110100 05000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EF2C: 05600000 B4331824 02000000 60AC8924 .`..´3.$....`¬.$
0012EF3C: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 906A0000 ....ÿÿÿ......j..
0012EF4C: C0110100 06000000 00000000 00000000 À...............
0012EF5C: 05600000 14341824 02000000 90AC8924 .`...4.$.....¬.$
0012EF6C: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 E06A0000 ....ÿÿÿ.....àj..
0012EF7C: E8110100 07000000 00000000 00000000 è...............
0012EF8C: 05600000 74341824 02000000 C0AC8924 .`..t4.$....À¬.$
0012EF9C: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 306B0000 ....ÿÿÿ.....0k..
0012EFAC: 10120100 08000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EFBC: 01600000 34321824 05000000 F0AC8924 .`..42.$....ð¬.$
0012EFCC: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 E06A0000 ....ÿÿÿ.....àj..
0012EFDC: 38120100 08000000 01000000 00000000 8...............
0012EFEC: 01600000 94321824 01000000 20AD8924 .`...2.$.... ­.$
0012EFFC: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 906A0000 ....ÿÿÿ......j..
0012F00C: 60120100 08000000 02000000 00000000 `...............
0012F01C: 01600000 F4321824 01000000 50AD8924 .`..ô2.$....P­.$
0012F02C: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 50690000 ....ÿÿÿ.....Pi..
0012F03C: 10120100 05000000 03000000 00000000 ................
0012F04C: 01400000 14311824 06000000 00000000 .@...1.$........
0012F05C: 00000000 FFFFFF00 00000000 A0690000 ....ÿÿÿ..... i..
0012F06C: 38120100 06000000 03000000 00000000 8...............
0012F07C: 01400000 74311824 02000000 2826AA6F .@..t1.$....(&ªo
0012F08C: 6BA3321B E1F57B2D 4CD1B66F 00000000 k£2.áõ{-LѶo....
0012F09C: 9BA2E777 12011601 00020000 00000000 .¢çw............
0012F0AC: DB00D900 A720802D DB000000 D9000000 Û.Ù.§ .-Û...Ù...
0012F0BC: F4ADAA6F 00F41200 4CD1B66F 00F41200 ô­ªo.ô..LѶo.ô..
0012F0CC: 00000000 00000000 30000000 FC020000 ........0...ü...
0012F0DC: A9A1CB6F 3E020000 4CD1B66F 3455C36F ©¡Ëo>...LѶo4UÃo
0012F0EC: 00F41200 43D9AA6F A921AA6F 8C39F977 .ô..CÙªo©!ªo.9ùw
0012F0FC: 50FC4000 454E4700 5CE4F777 0000AA6F Pü@.ENG.\ä÷w..ªo

Good luck! :)

Malachai

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:20 pm

That sounds like a bug not caused by modding, the way it occured sounds that way anyway.

For example getting your merc poisoned by Achmeil the Cursed in 1.09 and going back to town you can crash the game if he dies in town. I did this on the realm...

BTW are you on 1.01k or 1.01 ?

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:59 pm

I am on k now, got past the part in question after trying again, no problems the second time. Am now at my work-week (read weekend) and will continue on my way to beat Diablo around monday night or tuesday afternoon. Still noticing alot of unique drops, unless that is a change for next version and my sleep hungry brain doesnt know any better right now. Going to bed for now.

Malachai

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”