Some questions have I

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

Sphinx72

Some questions have I

Post by Sphinx72 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:20 am

Hello! I have a few queries, sorry if this was asked before!

I am currently in act 5 now and have read the whole readme a few times over before I post these:

I can find no use for gold/bronze stacks yet they are sold so what is their useage?

Well I have found a lot of skill scrolls to add to my skill book, but even up to now where I am in ACT 5 I only get weapon masteries and fire/ice/magic/poison scrolls. What about the other classes? My necro hasn't found a single scroll to add to his book yet. Am I missing something critical here? So far I could have a kick butt book for a sorc and an ok one for a barb or assasin but no other classes. :?

My revive monster dosn't give me more than 1 monster to control no matter if I have 2+ pts in it and the text says I can revive 2+ monsters, still only 1.

Lightning enchant only goes off every few casts, rather than every time I try to cast it. I just spam it till my wpn glows yellow, then I know it's working heh.

I haven't found any Blacksmith hammers for smithing yet, just disposable and crafting hammers( all they do is reroll a rare right? seem to be that way).

Same with not finding any Crafting Gems for the recipes that use them, can't find a recipe to make them either. Unless they only drop in nightmare or harder?

Ok so more than 2 questions and a few bugs(maybe). ;)

Thanx for ANY feedback anyone can give me!! :D
Last edited by Sphinx72 on Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Some questions have I

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:15 pm

[quote=Sphinx72";p="267642"]
I can find no use for gold/bronze stacks yet they are sold so what is their useage? [/quote]

Just to store gold :S Not much use in Normal, but very useful in Nightmare/Hell where the death penalty is very high... and you don't want to lose all your gold, do you?

Well I have found a lot of skill scrolls to add to my skill book, but even up to now where I am in ACT 5 I only get weapon masteries and fire/ice/magic/poison scrolls. What about the other classes? My necro hasn't found a single scroll to add to his book yet. Am I missing something critical here? So far I could have a kick butt book for a sorc and an ok one for a barb or assasin but no other classes.[/quote]

The weapons scrolls will boost any class useing those weapons, not just those with the skills. The magic/poison book will help your necromaners spells... but there isn't anything for Summons... unless you use Lightning Enchant and a Lightning Scroll

My revive monster dosn't give me more than 1 monster to control no matter if I have 2+ pts in it and the text says I can revive 2+ monsters, still only 1. [/quote]

I wish I could look into this, but I can't get to my normal pc... I believe it takes more than 1 skill point to up your number of revives. However, if it doesn't I'll fix it up so it works properly :)

Lightning enchant only goes off every few casts, rather than every time I try to cast it. I just spam it till my wpn glows yellow, then I know it's working heh. [/quote]

Really? Strange... that is rather weird...

I haven't found any Blacksmith hammers for smithing yet, just disposable and crafting hammers( all they do is reroll a rare right? seem to be that way).[/quote]

Check Gheed, and the other npc's no-one trades with. Also, in the Sewers there is a hidden npc to trade with. I believe they should drop, but are quite rare.

Same with not finding any Crafting Gems for the recipes that use them, can't find a recipe to make them either. Unless they only drop in nightmare or harder?[/quote]

A hard drop sadly... but in Nightmare/Hell Akara sells them :mrgreen:

I think thats all :mrgreen:
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Sphinx72

Post by Sphinx72 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:47 pm

Thanx mate!

I'll check to make sure that the Lightning Enchant dosn't always work when you cast it, but I did test it once before.

Thru +skills my revive is at level 7 and still only 1 can be used at a time, but whenever you have time to look into it, no rush. Ciao!

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”